ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got 1st review result pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukindia
Newly Registered

got 1st review result pls help

Post by ukindia » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:15 pm

I received reply today

Got rejected again the letter says that regarding work experience"
the scoring areas of hsmp have strict requirements in respect ofthe documentry evidence which must be provided for the award of points "

I have received total 50 points and the problem is 15 points in work exp

I have total 12+years work eperience where present 6+years senior level which they have accepted

but the letter given by my previous employer for 3 years graduate level exp where it is clearly mentioned the date of job , position and overall duties and achievement on letterhead paper is not accepted

and the previous to that 3 years exp as self employed where I have given membership card of association in my name, partnership agreement where I am 50% working partner and audit report is not accepted by them

please suggest what to to go for 2 nd review or paid one

if any one can pls help me by sending format of employers letter which is accepted by hsmp i will be highly obliged

Ashwin2005

Post by Ashwin2005 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:18 am

ukindia,

For the three years self employment experience, you can try submitting references from your customers. I read somwhere in the HSMP guidelines that the reference from customers is also acceptable.