ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPcandidate
Newly Registered

HSMP review

Post by HSMPcandidate » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:06 am

Hi guys!
I was refused after my second application. I claimed 50 points of work experience, but a caseworker gave me only 25 points and crumpled my original documents. :( I'm planning a review of my documents. How long time usually need for a caseworker for review of documents?

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:23 am

My review went in on 23 August and I was informed today from HO ( because I emailed to check status) that a decision was sent to me on 9 September.

So now I wait.

I think they have sped up the review process at least, so I wont worry that it will be lost for another couple of months.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:16 am

been 10days you still hasnot recieved the file?
:?:

[quote="amhilde"]My review went in on 23 August and I was informed today from HO ( because I emailed to check status) that a decision was sent to me on 9 September.

So now I wait.

I think they have sped up the review process at least, so I wont worry that it will be lost for another couple of months.[/quote]

Ashwin2005

Re: HSMP review

Post by Ashwin2005 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:35 am

[quote="HSMPcandidate"]Hi guys!
I was refused after my second application. I claimed 50 points of work experience, but a caseworker gave me only 25 points and crumpled my original documents. :( I'm planning a review of my documents. How long time usually need for a caseworker for review of documents?[/quote]

ukpermit,

You mentioned that your original documents were crumpled. Is it due to postal transit? Did you receive your package without damage?

HSMPcandidate
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP review

Post by HSMPcandidate » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Ashwin2005 wrote:
HSMPcandidate wrote:Hi guys!
I was refused after my second application. I claimed 50 points of work experience, but a caseworker gave me only 25 points and crumpled my original documents. :( I'm planning a review of my documents. How long time usually need for a caseworker for review of documents?
ukpermit,

You mentioned that your original documents were crumpled. Is it due to postal transit? Did you receive your package without damage?
I sent twice my application into the HomeOffice via DHL. My original documents was in folder and each a document in the plastic file. My first application was refused in June, I got my documents via airmail, documents was in my folder and plastic files and good state. My second application was refused in September, I got documents without folder and plastic files, part of my documents absented. The post package isn't damaged and I haven't complaint to post office, but documents in an unreadable form: worn through, crumpled and stained. I need some time to collect and restore these documents.

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:19 pm

The decision was made on 9 September- that was a Friday. My point is that if they decided it that day, being a Friday, it may not have made the outgoing post. If it didnt and went out Monday instead, then, because it takes a week to a week and a half for airmail from the UK to reach Las Vegas then its more realistic to assume it will reach my parents house by next Monday or Tuesday.

My documents came back in a little roughed up and I had them in a three-ring binder. Apparently my caseworker, not on the sharp side, didnt understand the concept of opening one because now the rings are all askew and it doesnt close properly. Some of the pages are a little crumpled.

Ashwin2005

Post by Ashwin2005 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:43 pm

amhilde,

Have you received your documents and approval?

Ashwin

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:32 pm

Ashwin- Ive been studying for an exam over here and havent had a chance to call my parents. If anything came they would probably not call because of the test- or if they did I wouldnt know it because I dont believe in answering machines or actually turning on my mobile ( at least not in the US). But I just finished it and so Ill call home tonight when I get home- off to the pool now.

Ill let you all know when it comes in, either way!