ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT ABUSE - GATHERING ABUSE OF UK IMMIGRATION SYSYTEM

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

ICT ABUSE - GATHERING ABUSE OF UK IMMIGRATION SYSYTEM

Post by iyanu » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 am

I will like guys especially from the non EEA to really be aware that campaign of calumny against us from Organization such as this have ordered their members to put their ears and noses down in all of our offices checking on what we do and what we say to lunch negative campaign against migrants especialy NON-EEA migrants.

I am quite shocked to read about this type of calumny campaign solely to gather evidences against migrants from NON-EEA so that they get more contract from government by labelling us as not having the skills and guts required to do the types of jobs in this country, which I quite think with respect to other brilliant guys from UK and EEA, that it is quite the opposite really.

So guys watch out!

Check this article out here once again.

More comments or what do you think?

Sten

Re: ICT ABUSE - GATHERING ABUSE OF UK IMMIGRATION SYSYTEM

Post by Sten » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

This problem has been in the air for a while, at least someone took the action. Bravo, PCG!
Good luck !

leoleoleo
Newly Registered

Post by leoleoleo » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm

can never agree more with PCG .I have seen this happening in BT where Mastek ltd got in 100+ indian software engineers and they were just paid allownces.
infact If you search a bit in this forrm then you will find such people with problems applying for HSMP/Tier1 where they wanted to claim UK experiance points but could not provide proof of income (As they were paid in India) and also their company (for obvious reason) does not want to attest their salary slips too.

This is not discriminating but for real problem.So i don't think it should be taken as discrimination against migrants.

As an imigrant its also our responsibility to identify areas where immigration system is abused otherwise we will keep getting stick by British people/Govt , having not done anyting wrong.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

leoleoleo wrote:can never agree more with PCG .I have seen this happening in BT where Mastek ltd got in 100+ indian software engineers and they were just paid allownces.
infact If you search a bit in this forrm then you will find such people with problems applying for HSMP/Tier1 where they wanted to claim UK experiance points but could not provide proof of income (As they were paid in India) and also their company (for obvious reason) does not want to attest their salary slips too.

This is not discriminating but for real problem.So i don't think it should be taken as discrimination against migrants.

As an imigrant its also our responsibility to identify areas where immigration system is abused otherwise we will keep getting stick by British people/Govt , having not done anyting wrong.
Let's not point finger at any single company.

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:51 pm

I ve worked with them in the same project and i can say they are far better than many other companies.. To be honest Mastek pays complete tax and NI after 18 months.. unlike many companies.. Also for mastek onsite staff there is no Indian component (Please think twick before you quote any names...)

even for 1st 18 months they pay some tax atleast half of it.. but that because some loopholes in the UK taxation system...
chetanojha wrote:
leoleoleo wrote:can never agree more with PCG .I have seen this happening in BT where Mastek ltd got in 100+ indian software engineers and they were just paid allownces.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

nksg wrote:I ve worked with them in the same project and i can say they are far better than many other companies.. To be honest Mastek pays complete tax and NI after 18 months.. unlike many companies.. Also for mastek onsite staff there is no Indian component (Please think twick before you quote any names...)

even for 1st 18 months they pay some tax atleast half of it.. but that because some loopholes in the UK taxation system...
chetanojha wrote:

Agree with you nksg. It is far better than biggies who claim hell lot of CMM level certifications/standard but in the end nothing more than a "lala" company.

ArgieBee
Ireland

Its the companies abusing migrants that are the target

Post by ArgieBee » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

The intra company transfers are abused by big companies to undercut the local market.

This affects locals and hsmp/tier 1/flr/ilr people as well.

If you are affected and know something about the abuses then report it.

What's the point of getting hsmp/tier 1/flr/ilr when all the jobs are going to intra company transfers abusing the system?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Its the companies abusing migrants that are the target

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:36 pm

ArgieBee wrote:The intra company transfers are abused by big companies to undercut the local market.

This affects locals and hsmp/tier 1/flr/ilr people as well.

If you are affected and know something about the abuses then report it.

What's the point of getting hsmp/tier 1/flr/ilr when all the jobs are going to intra company transfers abusing the system?
Agree.