ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP ( Need Advice,Pls)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kDevang
Newly Registered

HSMP ( Need Advice,Pls)

Post by kDevang » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 am

Dear Friends,

HI, I am in UK on HOLIDAY WORKING VISA with my wife, since first day to this country I & my wife we are working and contributing towards tax etc, having learn about HSMP we applied twice, first time it got rejected as my solicitor did not apply and sent all documents, well on second occassion our document felt short according to HOME OFFICE.

NOw i feel i am ready again after collecting missing document? but have following questions if somebuddy can help me....

1) CAN I APPLY HSMP AGAIN, OR REJECTED FOR THIRD TIME WILL CREATE PROBLEMS FOR ME.

2) I AM WORKING AS ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER FOR TELECOM CO. AND THEY ARE READY TO OFFER ME WORK PERMIT, IT IS SAFE TO DO SO....

PLEASE ADVICE ME BY REPLYING YOUR MAIL...to devang@hotmail.co.uk, or contact me on 07919333741.

PLEASE FRIENDS PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESSIONS. please advice if you have any consultant who can help me?

Regards,

Devang

amithanda
Newly Registered

Post by amithanda » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:12 am

Take it easy pal. I think the more you lose patience, the more things will get spoiled.
1) CAN I APPLY HSMP AGAIN, OR REJECTED FOR THIRD TIME WILL CREATE PROBLEMS FOR ME.
Yes, you can but they(HO) will have all your earlier details
2) I AM WORKING AS ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER FOR TELECOM CO. AND THEY ARE READY TO OFFER ME WORK PERMIT, IT IS SAFE TO DO SO...
Well I would say try for HSMP once more, since it seems you are ready, if still it doesn't work out, try for Work Permit.

Don't go through a consultant, my personal suggestion, go through all Tips and Suggestions here, if you do your homework well, filling your app yourself will only help you getting through.