ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Person Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Butt
Newly Registered

In Person Appointment

Post by Butt » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I am trying make appointment for in person application for PSW but i got mesg that there is no appointment available i have to make the application by post could you plz let me know how to make appointment for in person. thanks alot

vinata

Post by vinata » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 pm

The HO always says they don't have appointments available. But if you really want same day service then you should go through a solicitor. I was told they have got a certain number of appointments allocated to them every month and it is possible to get one through a solicitor quite easily. However, in this case you would have to pay a solicitor as well which may not be your plan. Oherwise, just post your application. It should not take very long for the HO to consider it.

RAJ2007
Member of Standing

Post by RAJ2007 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 am

you can make appt by ringing 08706067766. ring from 8.50 onward. The line opens few mninutes before 9am. But many people try at the same time. The appt goes very quickly (by 9.15am). If you are lucky you will get an appt within next 6 weeks.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: In Person Appointment

Post by yasa » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Butt wrote:Hi Guys,

I am trying make appointment for in person application for PSW but i got mesg that there is no appointment available i have to make the application by post could you plz let me know how to make appointment for in person. thanks alot
Either try yourself from 8:55 onwards or try solicitor cuz they got some slots with HO..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

needhsmp

PSW WITHOUT CERTIFICATE-LETTER FROM COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY?

Post by needhsmp » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 am

HI GUYS,

I WANT TO APPLY FOR PSW I HAVE GOT MY RESULTS BUT DEGREE WILL BE ISSUE NEXT YEAR IN FEBRUARY BUT MY VISA IS EXPIRE IN AUGUST. I AM NOT SURE THAT I NEED LETTER FROM MY COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY TO APPLY FOR VISA AND WHAT SHOULD BE THE FORMAT OF LETTER COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE SAMPLE LETTER.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Butt
Newly Registered

THANKS ALOT

Post by Butt » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 am

yasa and vinata thank you very much for your help i have got appointment thanks