ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early Extension approved HSMP switch to Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musaro
Newly Registered

Early Extension approved HSMP switch to Tier1

Post by musaro » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm

My HSMP visa expires - 28 03 2010

My Time line:

05 05 2009 Application sent

06 05 2009 Money Deducted

2 phone calls made in June to find out about application status

26 05 2009 Tier 1 extension granted

01 07 2009 Documents received

Then I have this question can anyone in the same situation voice out or the forum should advise me.

I met and married my wife in UK after seeking approval from HO but strangely HO did not approve her application as my dependent during the above application. Their reason was based on section 319c(h). That is because she is on student Visa from her entry clearance she can not be switched to my dependant in UK. Then my fear of going to my home country is that during her 6 years stay in UK she has been refused extension once for working more than 20 hours during term time though her extension was later approved after she has written them mitigation letter. Would the HO not refuse her application for EC given this refusal once if she goes to my home country to switch?

I will be expecting you guys response. :idea:

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Early Extension approved HSMP switch to Tier1

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

musaro wrote:My HSMP visa expires - 28 03 2010

My Time line:

Then I have this question can anyone in the same situation voice out or the forum should advise me.

I met and married my wife in UK after seeking approval from HO but strangely HO did not approve her application as my dependent during the above application. Their reason was based on section 319c(h). That is because she is on student Visa from her entry clearance she can not be switched to my dependant in UK. Then my fear of going to my home country is that during her 6 years stay in UK she has been refused extension once for working more than 20 hours during term time though her extension was later approved after she has written them mitigation letter. Would the HO not refuse her application for EC given this refusal once if she goes to my home country to switch?

If HO has to refuse the application, it would have done in the previous instance. I think this is more of a switching Visa category i.e. to dependent.

dev

Re: Early Extension approved HSMP switch to Tier1

Post by dev » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

musaro wrote:My HSMP visa expires - 28 03 2010

My Time line:

Hi Musaro,

is your Tier 1 visa stamped from 29/03/2010 ?