ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review - Cover letter (feedback please)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amsey1382
Newly Registered

Administrative review - Cover letter (feedback please)

Post by amsey1382 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am

Subject: Application for Administrative Review of EC refusal (Application number: ##########)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’ve applied under High Skill Worker – Tier 1 general Migrant scheme on 2nd June, 2009. My application was refused on 25th June, 2009. The exact cause of refusal reads:
"You have not provided the specified document to support your claim of 10 points under Appendix c of immigration rules. You have submitted bank statements from ICICI and HDFC banks; however the statements don't contain the official logo as required by the published guidance. You have not, therefore, scored 10 points under Appendix C and I refuse your application under paragraph [245C (e)] of the immigration rules"

I would like to appeal for the Administrative review because the statements which I’ve submitted were genuine and the format which Banks used to issue the statement is the standard format.
Following are my reasoning:

1. Statements consist of stamp and signature of the bank and hence authenticated
2. The normal dot-matrix print out format, in which I’ve submitted the statements, is the standard format in which ICICI and HDFC bank issues the statements (enclosed you find the letters from the respective banks)
3. Bank is agreed to verify the statements which I have submitted, once contacted by the embassy. (enclosed the contact person and respective contact numbers of the bank representatives)
4. In order to further corroborate my previously submitted bank statements, I’m again enclosing the statements from both of the banks for the same period.

Moreover, in refusal letter I noticed a discrepancy in the Point claimed section about my age. I’ve claimed 20 points for my age (enclosed a XEROX copy of the application which I submitted) but the refusal letter shows that I’ve not claimed any point hence no point was awarded.
I would request you to please re-look on this discrepancy too. (Date of Birth on passport could be used to establish this)

Please also note that, I’ve clearly stated that to establish that I’ve sufficient maintenance funds, My ICICI A/C shall be used. I’ve clearly written this in my cover letter submitted along with the application. (Enclosed you find a copy for the same)

I hope that, all the documents submitted along with my application will be helpful to establish my candidature. Moreover, the document submitted along with this cover letter will help to corroborate the previously submitted documents.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Your faithfully,
Amit XXXXX

krishna6693

Admin Review

Post by krishna6693 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi

Would you be kind enough to keep me posted regarding your proceedings; as I have encountered the same situation.

Regards
Krishna
(krishna6693@gmail.com)