ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vey Urgent. Applying on Tue 07/07/2009

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AkashS
Member of Standing

Vey Urgent. Applying on Tue 07/07/2009

Post by AkashS » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi. I am going to apply for Tier 1 after couple of hours. I am now fixed in a question. There is a question in section 5.1: Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are traveling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.

Now, the thing is that my wife and my son will join me for sure but not now as I do not meet maintenance fund requirement for them. Now what should I write in this section. Should I tick NO o YES for this as they are or joining now? And then provide my comment for section 7 Additional Information that as of now I am going alone to search for the job and once I find proper job and do some saving, then only they will join (should I mention after one year only).

Also, do we need to provide some information in Additional Information section or Cover Letter is enough. What exactly we should write in this section.

Someone please reply to me as earliest as possible as I have only 5-6 hours before I apply for Tier 1. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Akash...

mhkhan

Re: Vey Urgent. Applying on Tue 07/07/2009

Post by mhkhan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Hope my reply is not too late. I had the similar query once I was preparing my application and some senior members helped me out. I got my tier 1 last week and I mentioned NO they are not joining me for a year. I also had the funds limitation but I am planning to call them over once I am settled within 12 monhts.
Am leaving for UK in August.

So, I suggest you first defend the case for yourself which is equal to 2800 pounds and family not joining within the first year. Once you are in a position to call them even after 2 months, have them apply provided you have the funds and all relevant documents ready. HO is aware that with family circumstances can change so if you can afford to call them despite not planning to do so at the time of your application, it will not be an issue .

Good Luck!!

[quote="AkashS"]Hi. I am going to apply for Tier 1 after couple of hours. I am now fixed in a question. There is a question in section 5.1: Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are traveling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.

Now, the thing is that my wife and my son will join me for sure but not now as I do not meet maintenance fund requirement for them. Now what should I write in this section. Should I tick NO o YES for this as they are or joining now? And then provide my comment for section 7 Additional Information that as of now I am going alone to search for the job and once I find proper job and do some saving, then only they will join (should I mention after one year only).

Also, do we need to provide some information in Additional Information section or Cover Letter is enough. What exactly we should write in this section.

Someone please reply to me as earliest as possible as I have only 5-6 hours before I apply for Tier 1. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Akash...[/quote]

Intelarch
Newly Registered

Post by Intelarch » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 am

Hi

Thankyou for this discussion. I had a similar query.

I am planning to make an application later this week.

Hope all goes fine.

Regards

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi MH Khan. Thanks for your reply yesterday. I saw this in the morning and mention "NO" as per your suggestion.

Well, finally I submitted my application to VFS Bangalore and every thing went well.

samsung

Post by samsung » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi Khan,

Have sent you a pm, pls check it...