ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling out EEA2 Form.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mickv78
Newly Registered

Filling out EEA2 Form.

Post by Mickv78 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi,
I am currently working in the UK and i am applying for a residence card for myself and my family. Just wanted to know

1)Is this the right form?

2)Do i have to fill out the sponsor section(section 3)?

Thank you

Mickv78

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 am

Need more details? Where are you and your family from?? What kind of visa did you enter the UK with?
I am currently working in the UK and i am applying for a residence card for myself and my family. Just wanted to know

What form are you talking about? If you give more detail maybe someone can help you?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Filling out EEA2 Form.

Post by Rozen » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 am

Mickv78 wrote:Hi,

2)Do i have to fill out the sponsor section(section 3)?

Thank you

Mickv78
Like ciaramc says, your post is far too vague to receive any meaningful advice. More details will get you a better response.

Mickv78
Newly Registered

Post by Mickv78 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

I am currently living in the UK. I have been here since December 2006 on a working permit and i am from Australia, My wife and two sons are in the UK on family dependant visas. Since i have been working in the UK i have acquired a Maltese passport, My visa expires 30th of November 2009 and i was told as i have an EU passport i need to get a residence card for my family by filling out EEA2 form.

Can you tell me if this info is correct?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:02 am

Yes it sounds correct if you now have a European passport then you are exercising treaty rights, and therefore your family should be issued with residence cards for 5 years as per EU law.

There are many other posts here relating to the same topic, simply search the forum and have a read of them it will explain everything you have to do!

read this