ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is an official Financial Sponsorship

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atif_butt
Newly Registered

What is an official Financial Sponsorship

Post by atif_butt » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Please someone clear that what is an official financial sponsorship.Is it just a letter from a company or University stating the fact that they will finance my entire stay in UK.Also, do I need to provide any bank statement with this letter or just that letter is sufficient to meet the maintainence requirements.

Reply swiftly please

Atif

Change is happening every second

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm

You don't need to provide a bank statement if the letter from the university or company states that they will also cover your living costs (at least £7,200 per year if course is in London, or £5,400 a year if outside London).
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

atif_butt
Newly Registered

Visa Refused for making false statement

Post by atif_butt » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:17 pm

I was refused LTR by HO on June 2008 due to lack of sponsorship details .Afterwards, I left UK and applied for PSW from my home country but I did not declare on application form that I was refused LTR in UK.The High Commission refused my visa for making false representation.however, they say that if you want us to take into account any other information then you may submit new application.I want you to explain in the light of above stated fact that can i apply for a visa again & will they give me a 10 year ban.

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 am

Hi,
Were u refused under section 320(a)? Were u given a right of appeal?
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.