ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any news from nov'08?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Oliva
Newly Registered

Any news from nov'08?

Post by Oliva » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:40 pm

hello guys , is there any one from obc since nov'08?
for the last few days some of the members r writing up that they hv got psw visas. All those news gave me hope while I waz frozen with frustration. I believe a lot of us r stuck like me. I just wat want 2 kno is it true that HO is now clearing up all? Or its a false hope...I request all to update any news...plz

tata522

Post by tata522 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

cant u see people started getting visas from different colleges.why will they lie, with this we can confirm home office is clearing all visas

Oliva
Newly Registered

Post by Oliva » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 pm

i didnt say they r lieing. Rather I depend so much on this forum. I was planning to withdraw my application n i stopped thinking of that now after i saw ppl r getting visas. I am changing such big decision depending on ppl's news, thts y i dont wanted it to turn into a false hope. hope u understand ..

tata522

Post by tata522 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

i am sorry , u took it in a wrong way , what i really meant is to change ur decision to withdraw the application, even i was in that state to withdraw , but just people started getting visas from last week . lets see how our luck is, any way best luck to you.

koil

Post by koil » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

guys i got the passport this week so why so worried some more ppl also got their pp so just wait all will get pp GOD u r great yes u are.....bless me and all.....................

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

koil wrote:guys i got the passport this week so why so worried some more ppl also got their pp so just wait all will get pp GOD u r great yes u are.....bless me and all.....................
Hi Guys, I m on the same boat u r, also waiting since Nov

Please advise