ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wifes visa application Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b92753

Wifes visa application Pakistan

Post by b92753 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi there, i own a property which is freehold and i receive a rental income of 400pounds a month. I was on long term sick leave and however i resume work on the 13th july and my eaninings will be 155£ forthnightly. So i will have a total income of 710£ a month including my rental income. When my wifes comes over we will be both living with my parents where all the bills would be paid for by my parents. We both will have no outgoiings. I also have saving of £2881 pounds. Is this sufficient amount of finance to show the eco for the visa to be granted?? or could they refuse ?? My property is mortgage free. Also what is the difference between OC and BHC ?? It states my applications has been forwarded to islamabad OC. What does this mean???

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Hey you have posted numerous times regarding the same issue (read the rules of the forum)! No one can tell you if your visa will be issued but your finances do not look good, I have answered one of your posts! I told you that third party sponsorship is not allowed and simply saying your parents will pay all the bills will not help! I think it will also result in a refusal?

You have to show you can support your wife!

b92753

re spousal visa

Post by b92753 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm

The minimum amount needed per week is 105pounds. If you divide my 710 pound income it clearly exceeds that amount. So in what way are my finances noot looking good ?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 am

By saying your parents will pay for everything, you should have done a spreadsheet clearly stating what you and your wife will be paying while living with your parents? Have a search through the forum! There are thousands posts like yours.....maybe have a look at spousal visa apllication Pakistan?? They are all similar to your case!

You are just posting the same question over and over! Have a search of the forum and most of your questions will be answered! Good luck

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 am

hi.. I also have savings of 2881 pounds. With about 3-400£ pounds a month going in to it since early 2008. The amount is low because i have also been making withdarwals for rectification work on the freehold property i own and to insure the property. Basically for general maintenance costs and despite been able to save 3000pounds. Is this a good thing to show in my spousal application? also i am sorry for numerous posts its just i suffer from a muscle condition which there is no cure to and is affecting my kidney function as to why i have been off sick from work for so long. Hence the condition and spousal case is having its toll and making me very worried more than i should be. So i am very sorry.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 pm

It is good you have savings and property!! But you still have to show you will not rely on your parents for support!

Have you already sent the application in? If not read the other post i mentioned spousal application pakistan for list of docs to supply!

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

b92753 wrote:hi.. I also have savings of 2881 pounds. With about 3-400£ pounds a month going in to it since early 2008. The amount is low because i have also been making withdarwals for rectification work on the freehold property i own and to insure the property. Basically for general maintenance costs and despite been able to save 3000pounds. Is this a good thing to show in my spousal application? also i am sorry for numerous posts its just i suffer from a muscle condition which there is no cure to and is affecting my kidney function as to why i have been off sick from work for so long. Hence the condition and spousal case is having its toll and making me very worried more than i should be. So i am very sorry.
You've got £710 per month. Let's say you need £420 per month to support your partner.

So, you therefore have £290 worth of bills, say £200 rent to your parents which covers bills and council tax. Get your parents to write a letter, and sign it, confirming that you pay £200 a month to them which covers rent and other bills. That then leaves you with £500 a month to support your partner.

If you say that your parents are paying for everything then there's a far stronger chance that you'll get refused.

Make sure that you also include a bank statement showing your savings which you can also fall back on if worse comes to worse.