ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Rajaali wrote:[:

No worries mat that was actually a temporary admission notice ..i am also in the same situation and called heathrow airport , they told your temporary admission is automatically extended until your appeal is in process ..so same applies to your wife and there's nothing to worry about !
i m also due to see an immigration officer by the end of this month, so do i need to go heathrow or should my solicitor ask for an extended temporary admission notice?
ask your solicitor and he can advice u for wat 2 do !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Rajaali wrote:[:

No worries mat that was actually a temporary admission notice ..i am also in the same situation and called heathrow airport , they told your temporary admission is automatically extended until your appeal is in process ..so same applies to your wife and there's nothing to worry about !
i m also due to see an immigration officer by the end of this month, so do i need to go heathrow or should my solicitor ask for an extended temporary admission notice?

If ur appeal is still pending, and when your temp leave expires, you and ur solicitor should get a letter from Heathrow that it has been extended further. In my case they keep on extending from 2 to 4 weeks. It has been 4 month in total now.
You do not need to contact anyone. All happens automatically!!!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:

If ur appeal is still pending, and when your temp leave expires, you and ur solicitor should get a letter from Heathrow that it has been extended further. In my case they keep on extending from 2 to 4 weeks. It has been 4 month in total now.
You do not need to contact anyone. All happens automatically!!!

no dude..lemme explain u wat was my situation ..i was given a temporary admission in the mid of februray until the end of february and they asked me to come at heathrow for my flight bak home...my solicitor lodged an appeal which means legally they cudnt remove me from the country so they extended my temporary admission and sent me a letter that your temporary admission is extended till 30th of April and u need to come at immigration office for an interview in the first week of march..i went there and they put me on the reporting every week after that ..Now on 30th april my temporary admission was finished and the next day i went 2 report to immigration office , i asked them that i havent recieved any letter from heathrow about my temporary admission extension and they called in front of me to heathrow airport and later told me that your temporary admission is automatically extended and there's no need for written letter , u just keeep on coming to report at immigration office every week till your appeal is been decided..so i hope things r cleared now that ur wife will not get any more temporary admission notices and her temporary admission is automatically extended until her appeal is been decided !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 pm

and also make urself clear that its not temporary leave rather its a temporary admission ...Leave means u have the right to live and work in UK whereas in your wife's case it doesnt seems so and they just given her an admission to lodge an appeal ..u can confirm it from the documents heathrow immigration officers handed over 2 her ..it shud say notice of temporary admission not temporary leave ...you are not yet given an entry into UK and unless you dont enter UK you dont get a leave to remain !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Rajaali wrote:and also make urself clear that its not temporary leave rather its a temporary admission ...Leave means u have the right to live and work in UK whereas in your wife's case it doesnt seems so and they just given her an admission to lodge an appeal ..u can confirm it from the documents heathrow immigration officers handed over 2 her ..it shud say notice of temporary admission not temporary leave ...you are not yet given an entry into UK and unless you dont enter UK you dont get a leave to remain !
Similar thing happened with my wife except from the fact that she does not have to report every week. In the very first temp admission letter and in subsequent ones as well, It was clearly mentioned that she has to report to an Heathrow immi officer at the end of her leave. I asked my solicitor, and he said we don’t have to go anywhere. So we did not go anywhere to report and the temp admission keeps on extending automatically and Heathrow informs us on time about the next extension. Except from this time when 8days have passed and no one contacted us. We are not worried as our appeal is still pending in court and temp admission is auto extended in this case.

Raja, u r right in saying that it is temp admission and not temp leave. Thanks.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 pm

[thanks raja ali and thudda fuffar, thanks for explaining. i hope there will be an end of this very soon inshallah.

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm

hi guys,

Today i got my hearing date 4 reconsideration....if u have any information or any latest news regarding ccl case plz let us know...
i am going next month on my hearing, wish u all the best ....

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

redbull wrote:hi guys,

Today i got my hearing date 4 reconsideration....if u have any information or any latest news regarding ccl case plz let us know...
i am going next month on my hearing, wish u all the best ....
gud luck ..is your appeal not adjourned? and on wat date next month is ur hearing ?

OxygenHacker
Newly Registered

Post by OxygenHacker » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 am

Salam U Alikum Wa Rehamtulahi Wa Berkathu

How is every one doing?I guess pretty stressed eh?Well what can we do other then wait but one thing we all have to remember that who gives us RIZQ i.e. food,money stuff etc ALLAH SWT and ALLAH is the best provider so just have a strong belief in that.

Now my question to the wise heads here(especially Raja :) ). I was never a student of CCL i never attended classes i didnt even know where the building was but i still applied for a PSW which set me back at £2500-3000.I only did that because i didnot want to stay in UK i wanted to go back to my homeland and have this visa as a backup so i can visit UK freely.Although i was studying at the same time but i was starting my 3rd year and i wanted to go back home whenever i can not when i have holidays.

Now that i am about to finish my bachelors INSALLAH can i go to the court when i go for the CCL hearing and tell them yes i was wrong and then apply with the real degree?Will they honour that i am telling them the truth.Can i go through to the Window and apply with my real degree or the line that is on my passport makes that impossible for me?

Barak Allah Fee

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 pm

no raja there is material error of law in my last determination,, my hearing wil be on 6 august.any update plz let me know to help me out in my hearing,,.thanx

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 pm

redbull wrote:no raja there is material error of law in my last determination,, my hearing wil be on 6 august.any update plz let me know to help me out in my hearing,,.thanx
good luck to you.hopefully u will win.its surprising its not adjourned as they have adjourned till a final decison of ccl.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Spam wrote:Salam U Alikum Wa Rehamtulahi Wa Berkathu

How is every one doing?I guess pretty stressed eh?Well what can we do other then wait but one thing we all have to remember that who gives us RIZQ i.e. food,money stuff etc ALLAH SWT and ALLAH is the best provider so just have a strong belief in that.

Now my question to the wise heads here(especially Raja :) ). I was never a student of CCL i never attended classes i didnt even know where the building was but i still applied for a PSW which set me back at £2500-3000.I only did that because i didnot want to stay in UK i wanted to go back to my homeland and have this visa as a backup so i can visit UK freely.Although i was studying at the same time but i was starting my 3rd year and i wanted to go back home whenever i can not when i have holidays.

Now that i am about to finish my bachelors INSALLAH can i go to the court when i go for the CCL hearing and tell them yes i was wrong and then apply with the real degree?Will they honour that i am telling them the truth.Can i go through to the Window and apply with my real degree or the line that is on my passport makes that impossible for me?

Barak Allah Fee
people like you are black spot on international student,i am sure u had never done study,otherwise u wouldnt pay extra money for this ,shame on u :(

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Barak Allah Fee

hi mr Spam!the way you have described your story, it seems that u are a real hacker, anyways, first of all God gives food, money and shelter to everyone, from your wordings it seems that u r quite religious
person and have strong faith on Allah, i think i am right.
secondly, if you are such a pious muslim then you should have never bought any qualification etc, because it is illegal, and ur religion donot allow u to do any illegal work. people like you have made a mess, and made others life horrible, what are you trying to convince others that u bought a qualification to travel easily, wow!!!what a great story..and while u got a visa on a fake qualification u were willing study as a good student,
mr Spam..if u r studying..u are allowed to travel without any worries..
there is no excuses for that travel thing and now u will tell the judge that u have bought and he will b so happy with u..that u r such a rigtheous person, amazing, so stop spreading rumours on internet and dont try to prove urself a gentle and pious man.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:17 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

Barak Allah Fee
Hi
This message for "Spam", on this stage its doesn’t matter what u will do u still guilty. Even if u tell them true they will not forgive u on any cost. They will say u did mistake and now u have to pay so think before u do any thing. U break the law and they will not let u go.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Barak Allah Fee
Gud to c u realized ur mistake but mind this that in my 3 years of UK life i have experienced one thing that if you want to save yourself from any mess then never tell truth to these white people though they do appreciate the truth teller but will never favour em ..and i m saying this based on my work place and other experiences ....so if u need me to advice u then my advice is that bring on some evidences if u can even if u r a fake student bcoz i m sure there are 100s of students out there who r fake n will sneak out with the real students just bcoz of their intelligence and cleverness ...and if u think u wont b able 2 bring anything in front of judge and just will win bcoz of telling truth then that's not gonna happen at any cost as it goes "ALLAH HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES"...
so if u cant prove urself then my wise advice 2 u is that complete ur bachelors , go back 2 ur home country , find job out there n then after an year apply for any other country like Denmark as they r quite flexible in their immigration and will also give u the points for ur UK experience !

OxygenHacker
Newly Registered

Post by OxygenHacker » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Salam U Alikum Wa Rehamtulahi Wa Berkathu

wowwwww raja your absolutely right if i shouldnot have bought the fake degree as it is not allowed in ISLAM but back in october i wasnot a practicing muslim and now i am so i bought that when i was not leading the islamic way of life and now i am leading it the islamic way INSALLAH. Also i donot need your or any ones approval regarding anything.
ALLAH is enough for me.Anyways i am not here to have a religious debate i just wanted to ask a simple question :) rather then spreading rumours which actually i havent spread any so i donot know what are you on about.

''people like you have made a mess, and made others life horrible'' i will leave you to ponder on the statement again.

What i meant was that with PSW from CCL i will have just stayed back home for 11 months of the year and then just come back for 1 month if you know what i am trying to say.

I actually am happy that i got rejected with CCL as it would have been haram to have the fake degree and all the income on it will have been haram, so ALLAHAmDULILALLAH that all this happened to me. Personaly this decision made me come back to practicing Islam and study it so SUBHAN ALLAH.

InsALLAH when i go to the court i will tell the judge the truth and if i get sent back well then ALLAH's decision.Whatever rizq is wriiten for me i will get it before i die so no worries.

I donot even like this country at all didnt like it even before i became a practicing muslim.Best life is when one is with their family and best time is that which is spent with your family and close ones.

Barak Allah Fee

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

wowwwww raja your absolutely right if i shouldnot have bought the fake degree as it is not allowed in ISLAM but back in october i wasnot a practicing muslim and now i am so i bought that when i was not leading the islamic way of life and now i am leading it the islamic way INSALLAH. Also i donot need your or any ones approval regarding anything.
ALLAH is enough for me.Anyways i am not here to have a religious debate i just wanted to ask a simple question :) rather then spreading rumours which actually i havent spread any so i donot know what are you on about.

''people like you have made a mess, and made others life horrible'' i will leave you to ponder on the statement again.

What i meant was that with PSW from CCL i will have just stayed back home for 11 months of the year and then just come back for 1 month if you know what i am trying to say.

I actually am happy that i got rejected with CCL as it would have been haram to have the fake degree and all the income on it will have been haram, so ALLAHAmDULILALLAH that all this happened to me. Personaly this decision made me come back to practicing Islam and study it so SUBHAN ALLAH.

InsALLAH when i go to the court i will tell the judge the truth and if i get sent back well then ALLAH's decision.Whatever rizq is wriiten for me i will get it before i die so no worries.

I donot even like this country at all didnt like it even before i became a practicing muslim.Best life is when one is with their family and best time is that which is spent with your family and close ones.

Barak Allah Fee
that wudnt have been possible even with the PSW to go bak and cum after 11 months ...PSW is not an indefinite leave so even if u cum after 15 days of holidays immigration officers at airport will definitely enquire where u have been in these 15 days and u hafta prove em that u got holidays from ur employer and so on but in this case as u r saying that u will spend 11 months in ur country and then enjoy the 1 month in UK then make urself clear u got visa to work and they will need u 2 prove em that u r actually working and not absconding the conditions of ur visa by using it for leisure purposes , i hope u got ur confusion clear regarding that and even on indefinite leave they will surely enquire u wen u cum after 11 months ..it is just that if u have got 5 years multiple visit visa then u can do such kind of things but i dun think so any other type of visa allow u to stay that long outside UK !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Intentions of Spam Hacker could have been best met with multiple entry tourist visa. If you don’t want to settle in this country and visit here for leisure, go for tourist/visitor visa. Its better if you volunteer and take back your case and go back home. By this you will get one year entry ban for the UK, possibly no bad stamp on ur passport and if you fight ur case, you might win (although chances are negligible) or else findings of it might affect other cases!! Only God knows.
For CCL, i would say go with your heart. You have done one mistake by buying a diploma and now u r regretting for it, so now i would say you to think and go with your heart so that you won’t have to regret in future. Good Luck for your endeavors.
For those who are cussing Spam hacker, we all know that there were 95% black sheep in the herd, so there is no point cursing him anymore. Its not gonna make any difference now. He has realized his mistake, had adverse effects of it, so we should not bother and let him face his destiny. Forgiveness is an attribute of a strong man and we must hate the sin but not the sinner.
Love for humanity.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm

hi all,
I have been in this thread before. There were mudslinging in this thread before. Now again it erupts.
All the best to you.

Thanks to those mates who are updating news.

OxygenHacker
Newly Registered

Post by OxygenHacker » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Salam U Alikum Wa Rehmatulahi Wa Berkhathu

Thanks to all the respondents. There is no mudslinging here picolla none of us has uttered a bad word about eachother. I have been reading this forum since January and i certainly donot want to be the HATED one lol.

Raja thanks for clearing the confusion i had regarding my question.

But can i ask again if i apply on my bachelor degree will i be refused because of the CCL i know you have answered it but just asking again.

Thank You Very Much Every One.

Barak Allah Fee

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Spam wrote:Salam U Alikum Wa Rehmatulahi Wa Berkhathu

Thanks to all the respondents. There is no mudslinging here picolla none of us has uttered a bad word about eachother. I have been reading this forum since January and i certainly donot want to be the HATED one lol.

Raja thanks for clearing the confusion i had regarding my question.

But can i ask again if i apply on my bachelor degree will i be refused because of the CCL i know you have answered it but just asking again.

Thank You Very Much Every One.

Barak Allah Fee
yea u will definitely b refused but if u wud like 2 leave UK voluntarily den u wud get a 1 year ban and u cant apply for any type of visa in that one year except for marriage visa and 1ce ur one year is finished then u can again apply for PSW visa on ur bachelors degree so i think its better if u go bak coz it definitely gonna take 3 more months if u go thru whole appeal process so em not forcing u as its ur choice but i think its better for u 2 save this time and go bak do some job in an year and den apply again after an year...Also make sure there's no guarantee u will get visa after one year coz u will always have a deception allegation with u so they will surely take that in consideration before giving u a visa ..so its just like a gamble but its worth giving it a try...
And as i said u have open ways for all other countries so u have nuthing 2 lose at the end ..therefore keep ur options open and donot restrict urself just to UK especially in ur case where i donot say definitely but with the current circumstances it seems u will lose ur appeal and will waste another 3 months ..so better 2 save those 3 months and consider other options meanwhile !

munnabhai123
Newly Registered

Post by munnabhai123 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

hi all, i read the post from Spam hacker and i think it demands a lot to accept ur mistake which he did but in my personal view he shouldnt be disclosing those things as it is his personal matter. moreover, i do think that only those will survive the ccl case who are genuine and any fake student will be unable to defend appropriately.as far as myself is concerned, i already wrote a post few days back that i m only staying here to clarify my name from this allegation and i m not interested in a 2 yr psw visa though it is my right bcz i was eligible for psw therefore i applied. furthermore, i dnt have any information regarding the proceedings bcaz i dont hve any solicitors and therefore it is requested to each of u tat if any1 has got important information regarding ccl, plz let me know because i m preparing my appeal by myself. i know there are few guys here who can help me. i m not asking for anything personal but if any1 has the information of lead case plz do inform me on this forum. is there any1 who contacted nigel morris?

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

munnabhai123 wrote:hi all, i read the post from Spam hacker and i think it demands a lot to accept ur mistake which he did but in my personal view he shouldnt be disclosing those things as it is his personal matter. moreover, i do think that only those will survive the ccl case who are genuine and any fake student will be unable to defend appropriately.as far as myself is concerned, i already wrote a post few days back that i m only staying here to clarify my name from this allegation and i m not interested in a 2 yr psw visa though it is my right bcz i was eligible for psw therefore i applied. furthermore, i dnt have any information regarding the proceedings bcaz i dont hve any solicitors and therefore it is requested to each of u tat if any1 has got important information regarding ccl, plz let me know because i m preparing my appeal by myself. i know there are few guys here who can help me. i m not asking for anything personal but if any1 has the information of lead case plz do inform me on this forum. is there any1 who contacted nigel morris?
dude i have had a long argument with nigel morris soon after his article that how can he generalize all the students by giving a title "BOGUS COLLEGE STUDENTS FACE REMOVAL"...he wasnt ready 2 accept my point that he's putting every1 in the same line and yea he has been 2 the hearings as he told and also have lissened to the genuine students including those who won their appeals and said that he believe there r sum genuine students but i think if he believed then he wudnt have given a title as written above and then as an explanation he says that BBC is better off not 2 write them students as potential terrorists as many other new channels and papers do ..oh well wat a ridiculous statement given by him as if he's trying 2 tell me that he was very generous by not 2 write students as potential terrorists ...

i do respect him but he shud also respect his profession and write wat every 1 wud like 2 read and not just specific section of the community ...this article 2 my point of view was more inclined 2wards those who want to and are hating international students already ..
Anyways the test case decision is still pending though it is confirmed thru unreliable sources that the hearings are done and as i contacted AIT earlier so this is wat they said :

Unfortunately there is no news of yet if there are any developments the appropriate notices will be issued

so as soon as there r any developments or updates i will post em in the forum and same i request from every1 else!
Last edited by Rajaali on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Could someone please tell me if i take back my case, How much time will it take and how much would i get to leave the country? Any other info related to it?