ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Original Work PERMIT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AIRFORCE1
Newly Registered

Lost Original Work PERMIT

Post by AIRFORCE1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I am going to peo for ilr witin in next week but I have lost original workpermit but I do have photocopy of the same, what to do pls advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 am

Reprints of Work permits and letters of permision wrote:A reprint is requested because a work permit is lost but it has already been used to enter the UK – Caseworkers should not re-issue a work permit. The work permit is an entry document and will not be required once the person has gained entry into the UK, and the appropriate passport endorsement....
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Show the caseworker the photocopy of your original workpermit if he/she asks for it. You should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.