ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IF UNI SEND E-MAIL TO COLLEGE FOR TO CONFIRM DATE OF AWARD

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

needhsmp

IF UNI SEND E-MAIL TO COLLEGE FOR TO CONFIRM DATE OF AWARD

Post by needhsmp » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

HI GUYS,

I M GOING TO APPLY FOR PSW WITHOUT DEGREE, I HAVE GOT ALL THHE RESULTS IF AFTER BOARD UNIVERSITY SEND E-MAIL TO THE COLLLEGE CONFIRM THE DATE OF AWARD AND MENTION THAT DEGREE WILL BE ISSUE LATER WILL THAT BE OK FOR HOME OFFICE TO CONSIDER IT AS PROOF OF DATE OF AWARD?

THANKS

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 am

I wud advise u to ring the uni and ask them to send you the confirmation. They need to write about the final exam board date and say that board has decided to award you the qualification. I was in a same situation and i rang the uni and they sent me the award confirmation. I wud not take a chance of email. All the universities are aware of that. So shud not be a problem to get one. Mine came in 2 days as they posted first class.

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: IF UNI SEND E-MAIL TO COLLEGE FOR TO CONFIRM DATE OF AWA

Post by jack199 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 am

You need to get a letter from the university, and on a university's letter head and clearly stated the relevant information. E-mail would not be accepted and case worker straight away would reject the application.

So you do need a letter from university NOT AN E-MAIL.

hope that helps

needhsmp

Letter from college

Post by needhsmp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:21 pm

thanks very much please note that i was studying in a college but awarding body is university so i will ask college for letter to confirm name, start ending dates, confimration that i have been awarded, name of awarding body,reason why the degree is not issue and will be issue next year in graduation ceremony in addition to that if university just send confirmation that he have awarded the degree and i attach that e-mail as well will that be ok?
thanks

ash786
BANNED

Re: Letter from college

Post by ash786 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 pm

needhsmp wrote:thanks very much please note that i was studying in a college but awarding body is university so i will ask college for letter to confirm name, start ending dates, confimration that i have been awarded, name of awarding body,reason why the degree is not issue and will be issue next year in graduation ceremony in addition to that if university just send confirmation that he have awarded the degree and i attach that e-mail as well will that be ok?
thanks
The letter from the college wud be fine but u def need written confirmation from the University about u award.

needhsmp

THANKS ALOT

Post by needhsmp » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I WILL ASK UNI AS WELL FOR LETTER