ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

black stamp on passport how long bfore you can reenter.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snowhite
Newly Registered

black stamp on passport how long bfore you can reenter.

Post by snowhite » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm

hi,

i need an advice on this matter pls. my mum's passport has been stamped with black stamp when she was refused entry when she tried coming for the second time. im a student here ldoing phd iving with my spouse n children. it has been almost 3 years when this happen.

now im trying to get her coming with my dad. will i hv the same problem? what can i do to avoid any refusal?

we are missing her ever so much!!!

pls advice.

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 pm

It depends why she was refused really. I would advise that she obtain an optional visa before seeking to reenter the UK. That way she would be sure in advance of being graned entry.

snowhite
Newly Registered

Post by snowhite » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 pm

UKBAbble wrote:It depends why she was refused really. I would advise that she obtain an optional visa before seeking to reenter the UK. That way she would be sure in advance of being graned entry.

what is optional visa? where do i get this from who.

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

I am assuming she is a non-visa national. She can, if she chooses obtain a UK visa from the nearest British visa-ussuing post, such as an Embassy or Consulate.

snowhite
Newly Registered

Post by snowhite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

UKBAbble wrote:I am assuming she is a non-visa national. She can, if she chooses obtain a UK visa from the nearest British visa-ussuing post, such as an Embassy or Consulate.
yes, she is coming from non-visa national.