ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls advice me about my problem(earnings)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silverTR
Norway

Pls advice me about my problem(earnings)

Post by silverTR » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:43 pm

Dear Friends;

I d like to ask about the past earnings. Now i graduated from university Electronics&Communication Engineer at 2003 and just after graduation i started to work as an Asst. Technical Manager and now i am the manager. But you know our company is small ,...30 people in the company. We have tough taxing rates thats why accounters are showing our salaries very low. But fortunately accounter is my friend and he can arrange some papers like wage slip with my real salary. But it definitely wont be signed and stamped by the Tax Office in Turkey. There will be only our accounters stamp and sign (Accounter is diffrent office which has many clients like us.) and our companies manager sign and stamp. Also all that wage slips are bigger than A4 formated paper and they are only for one month.. also there are montly tax payment slips to the Tax office and at those slips there is only companies name and all workers taxes total amount.There is nothing about me or my name..
IF i collect 12 month of those wage slips(with out Tax office stamped) and those tax payments (i dont know how many months .. 12 again?)
whould it be work? or i dont have any hope ? :roll:

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:38 pm

But fortunately accounter is my friend and he can arrange some papers like wage slip with my real salary.
That sounds very much like producing false evidence. If that is the case ... don't!

You say about high tax rates. For HSMP purposes it is the Gross Salary that counts ... before any tax deductions or any other deductions. So the tax rates make no difference to the points you might get for salary.
John

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:01 pm

I am getting 2.000ytl it is about 833GBP and over one year toatl is 9996 which i can get 25 points. But my salary on the paper which is stamped by Tax office is 500 :( Are caseworkers chasing from the Tax office or are they looking for the stamp from Tax office. I can supply document from my company that i am getting 2.00ytl .

buntosanya

Post by buntosanya » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm

silverTR,

Another point which you have not addressed is how you get paid. Is it paid into your Bank Account? if yes i want to believe you can get your 12 month Bank statements showing salary payment into your Account.

As for your pay slip, will it be possible to get your Employers to run your payslip on A4 Paper, a paper for each month and get it stamped officially with a covering letter. Another way is your Employer printing your Payslip on their letter Head, this which i 'm not sure most Employers are favourable towards.

Hope you find this little contribution useful.

Best of Luck
"Behold, i have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it."