ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Called me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Charis
Newly Registered

UKBA Called me

Post by Charis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 am

Hi guys,

I got a call from UKBA telling me that if i got a job I should request my employer to apply for a work permit for me. My appeal had been denied and reconsideration denied as well for more than a month now. As I couldn't get a lawyer to represent me at the high court, i contacted my MP and they forwarded my details to UKBA and now they proposed this to me. Well, if you've got a job, it could help. God has been good to me that is why I said we should pray because I for one, am definitely getting either my PSW visa, work permit sponsored by my employer or indefinite leave to remain.

I have been through lots of trouble with lawyers, who collected money from me and did no work and my appeal failed. These days, when i call some offices they already know my name and evryone is kind of trying to help. I thank God for this.

Charis

aquasaggi

Re: UKBA Called me

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Charis wrote:Hi guys,

I got a call from UKBA telling me that if i got a job I should request my employer to apply for a work permit for me. My appeal had been denied and reconsideration denied as well for more than a month now. As I couldn't get a lawyer to represent me at the high court, i contacted my MP and they forwarded my details to UKBA and now they proposed this to me. Well, if you've got a job, it could help. God has been good to me that is why I said we should pray because I for one, am definitely getting either my PSW visa, work permit sponsored by my employer or indefinite leave to remain.

I have been through lots of trouble with lawyers, who collected money from me and did no work and my appeal failed. These days, when i call some offices they already know my name and evryone is kind of trying to help. I thank God for this.

Charis

why your appeal got rejected? and then how come ukba contacted themselves??

Charis
Newly Registered

It was Maintainance fund

Post by Charis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 pm

i had problems with maintenance fund. My opening bank balance was short of funds and so i got a rejection. The judges sympathised with the way my appeal went because of negligence on th epath of my lawyer but said they cannot rewrite the rules to be flexible to suit my situation.

If you ask me why i was called by UKBA and this option proposed, I can only say Divine intervention. I keep on praying, must assuredly I will give you some good news by next week. Trust God for that. I have been through this appeal for 7months now, I remain optimistic even though I didn't go ahead to the high court. Couldn't get a legal repesentative. But I have GOD. I know the visa is theirs but the world belongs to GOD!

Charis

aquasaggi

Re: It was Maintainance fund

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Charis wrote:i had problems with maintenance fund. My opening bank balance was short of funds and so i got a rejection. The judges sympathised with the way my appeal went because of negligence on th epath of my lawyer but said they cannot rewrite the rules to be flexible to suit my situation.

If you ask me why i was called by UKBA and this option proposed, I can only say Divine intervention. I keep on praying, must assuredly I will give you some good news by next week. Trust God for that. I have been through this appeal for 7months now, I remain optimistic even though I didn't go ahead to the high court. Couldn't get a legal repesentative. But I have GOD. I know the visa is theirs but the world belongs to GOD!

Charis
true!!!Good luck!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Charis wrote:i had problems with maintenance fund. My opening bank balance was short of funds and so i got a rejection. The judges sympathised with the way my appeal went because of negligence on th epath of my lawyer but said they cannot rewrite the rules to be flexible to suit my situation.

Charis
Truly inspirational story. There is certainly hope for us all, if we believe. Even in the midst of turbulence we can prevail
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ash786
BANNED

Re: UKBA Called me

Post by ash786 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Charis wrote:Hi guys,

Charis
Hard to believe that HO will call sumbody to apply for the work permit. Loks like its the only case in the history of the British Immigration.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm

YA THINK SO LOLZ :)

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 am

Charis
indeed! when GOD is on your side you dont need any one else! he himself alone is enough for anything and everything! good luck to you. hopefully we will be hearing something great from your side!

Charis
Newly Registered

Post by Charis » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:57 am

Rest assured I will give you great news. Has God ever failed anybody before? No. We are always the ones who give up before the battle is won over. After I have done all that there is, I keep on standing! To WAIT.

This will surly make news in british immigration history. Wait and see! lol. I am fully convinced and persuaded that I am coming out of this miraculously! Same for you! Any situation that is noticeable to our human senses is subject to change if you want it to! So is this.

Charis

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 am

Charis wrote:Rest assured I will give you great news. Has God ever failed anybody before? No. We are always the ones who give up before the battle is won over. After I have done all that there is, I keep on standing! To WAIT.

This will surly make news in british immigration history. Wait and see! lol. I am fully convinced and persuaded that I am coming out of this miraculously! Same for you! Any situation that is noticeable to our human senses is subject to change if you want it to! So is this.

Charis
I love your display of FAITH in God...HE will see you through. All the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown