ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE answer, Tier 1 dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1Dep
Newly Registered

PLEASE answer, Tier 1 dependent

Post by Tier1Dep » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm

I want to apply for my wife for Tier1 dependency. My wife is currently here in UK for more than 2.5 years.
I have a couple of simple questions please guide as I am completely not aware of the process.
1. Should apply through VFS from Bangalore?
Which application should be filled ?
2. is Biometric data is taken in the VFS center?
3. I don’t have utility bill, can I use just NOC from landlord (attach his utility bill)?
4. Any idea of the time frame from Bangalore?

Thank you

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: PLEASE answer, Tier 1 dependent

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am

Tier1Dep wrote:I want to apply for my wife for Tier1 dependency. My wife is currently here in UK for more than 2.5 years.
I have a couple of simple questions please guide as I am completely not aware of the process.
1. Should apply through VFS from Bangalore?
Which application should be filled ?
2. is Biometric data is taken in the VFS center?
3. I don’t have utility bill, can I use just NOC from landlord (attach his utility bill)?
4. Any idea of the time frame from Bangalore?

Thank you
1. You can apply through VFS Bangalore.

2. VAF10 needs to be filled (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... 3073/vaf10) .

3. Biometric will be taken in VFS only.

4. I don't think you will need any Utility bill but Marriage certificate will be required.

5. If you are asking how long it takes to process the application from VFS Bangalore, once it is forwarded to BHC Chennai, then it is approx 12-15 working days but depends on case to case. You can consider around 1 months (including holidays).

Hope this will help.

- Akash

Tier1Dep
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1Dep » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Thank you !