ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Shocking comments from BNP leader

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashi

Shocking comments from BNP leader

Post by kashi » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:42 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... riffin-bnp

Are we really in 21st century or 18th?

meats
BANNED

Re: Shocking comments from BNP leader

Post by meats » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 pm

kashi wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... riffin-bnp

Are we really in 21st century or 18th?
Whilst i don't agree with the sinking ships and throwing them life rafts bit, his main point is actually valid. A large number of Africans do die on boats trying to reach the closest Italian island from Libya every year and until the EU actually do something about it then it's a problem that is only going to escalate. Spain have similiar problems with their Moroccan enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla.

I'd rather that the EU actually forced the French to sort Calais out mind. A problem that the French openly ignore and are quite happy to refer to as the 'English problem'. The BBC wrote an article very recently, last week i think, about conditions in 'The Jungle' (Calais shanty town) and interviews some of the people there who were trying to reach England on a daily basis.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 pm

meats wrote:
Whilst i don't agree with the sinking ships and throwing them life rafts bit, his main point is actually valid. A large number of Africans do die on boats trying to reach the closest Italian island from Libya every year and until the EU actually do something about it then it's a problem that is only going to escalate. Spain have similiar problems with their Moroccan enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla.

I'd rather that the EU actually forced the French to sort Calais out mind. A problem that the French openly ignore and are quite happy to refer to as the 'English problem'. The BBC wrote an article very recently, last week i think, about conditions in 'The Jungle' (Calais shanty town) and interviews some of the people there who were trying to reach England on a daily basis.
Meats i am please that you are now, able to see the BNP, for truly what they are. How could any point coming from a man who is advocating murder for individuals whose main crime is embarking in pursuant of a better life be valid. No right minded person would be happy to associate themselves with those imbecilic, thoughtless, half baked, fascist. With their school boy politics.

It is inconceivable that the EU parliament are not clamping down on those individuals inciting murder, and inhumane treatment to their fellow human being.

Now you believe when i said they are the problem , rather than the solution.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

I have been to the UK for more than three years. I was there as a student, however, I have never ever in my entire life (I have been to many European countries ) felt the beloved in its real shape and form until I got to the UK. Most of the British consider every foreigner as illegal immigrant or asylum seeker and brining nothing but poverty to them. Although sometimes it is not visible or publicly shown to everyone, but everybody could feel it. If I you disagree, pack up and go for a visit and spend some time in the northwest.

I did want to stay and work as everybody did, and then soon realized no good could come out of it even if you get a decent job, you will end up regretting staying someday. The rift is so big among people there and getting bigger and bigger... Sometimes, I find this justifiable as the UK has become another India or Pakistan or even Poland... Home is best
________
JAILBROKEN
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tote
BANNED

Post by tote » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Obie wrote:
meats wrote:

Meats i am please that you are now, able to see the BNP, for truly what they are. How could any point coming from a man who is advocating murder for individuals whose main crime is embarking in pursuant of a better life be valid. No right minded person would be happy to associate themselves with those imbecilic, thoughtless, half baked, fascist. With their school boy politics.

It is inconceivable that the EU parliament are not clamping down on those individuals inciting murder, and inhumane treatment to their fellow human being.

Now you believe when i said they are the problem , rather than the solution.
They were not inciting murder. Nick griffin stated that migrants boats should be sunk at shore at morroco and libya.

The Thai government are the ones who advocate murder. When african or indian migrants wash up there the thai government tie a line to their boats and drag them back out to sea.