ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Date of Entry ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulkavuri

Tier 1 - Date of Entry ?

Post by rahulkavuri » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:12 am

Hi

I would like to submit my Tier 1 application within the next few days...

On the VAF9 form I see a question 'On which date do you wish to travel to the UK ?'

Can this date be February 2010 or should this date fall within the next three months, please let me know

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Date of Entry ?

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 am

rahulkavuri wrote:Hi

On the VAF9 form I see a question 'On which date do you wish to travel to the UK ?'

Can this date be February 2010 or should this date fall within the next three months, please let me know
Better to provide earlier date. February 2010 is too far. But I don't see any implication of providing later date as well.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 - Date of Entry ?

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 am

chetanojha wrote:
rahulkavuri wrote:Hi

Better to provide earlier date. February 2010 is too far. But I don't see any implication of providing later date as well.
I am agree with Chetan. There is no problem in providing later date but it should not be after 6 or may be more months. They may ask you why you want to apply now if you do not have any plan to go within 6 months. Better to provide date within 3 months. I applied on 7th Jul and provided date as 15th Sep.

Akash