ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 with the case worker

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

margareta
Newly Registered

EEA2 with the case worker

Post by margareta » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am

after 8 months of waiting, complaining, calling etc I heard from the Home Office help desk (or whatever it's called) that my application is (quote) 'with the case worker and it shouldn't take long now'. Last time I called them at the beginning of July they said that the application is 'in a queue for consideration'. So I take it as a good sign now that it is with a caseworker, right?

How long do you guys think it will take now? :) Anyone has an experience? I am hoping for another month maximum...

Or I am just getting my hopes high and they just say things to stop me from calling and complaining?

thanks in advance

margareta
Newly Registered

Post by margareta » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

I got a letter today from Home Office in response for my complaint letter. How much longer should I wait?