ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukba' system

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sadhu

ukba' system

Post by sadhu » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Can anyone please tell me does ukba update their system prior to dispatching passport and other documents? I am asking this question because I have noticed most of the peoples' passports were stamped on 7th of July whereas they received them in different dates.

I rang ukba today and last Friday, but they answered application has not been completed yet.Once it is complete HO will contact to me.i am still not sure whether any decision has been made yet.I think until they dispatch they do not update the system.Anyone has got any idea please tell me.

My caseworker sent me an email last week in order to confirm some information .I have replied him back on 9th of July, but still i am waiting for the psw visa.Can anyone tell me please how many more weeks the whole processing will take once case worker is actually working through the file?

Thanks.

Hertford1

Re: ukba' system

Post by Hertford1 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 pm

I have called UKBA today.

They said '' application has not been completed UKBA contact you soon....

I applied in October man..still waiting

I think we will get it soon...

Don't worry man..