ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Out of time Leave to Remain application under Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hermes
Newly Registered

Out of time Leave to Remain application under Tier 2

Post by hermes » Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

I want to know from the experts out there - is it possible to lodge LTR application under Tier 2 after expiry of current leave?

My friend could not lodge an in-time application because the employer's sponsor license application was pending consideration after a compliance visit. Once the sponsor got the license, the LTR application was lodged under transitional arrangements, but it was refused as UKBA did not consider my friend was being paid the market wage. In the interim period the leave expired while the application was being considered at UKBA.

Can my friend lodge a fresh LTR application by getting the sponsor to issue a fresh certificate of sponsorship with increased salary, even though his leave has already expired?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks to all those who reply to this post.

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

any update please i am having same problem and have few days for appeal.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.