ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd pws application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wacarol
Newly Registered

2nd pws application

Post by wacarol » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 pm

hey all.. I applied for pws first time was rejected because of maintenance fund falling below £800. I renewed my student visa and have managed to do another 3 months of saving the £800 so now want to apply again pws as the 12 months grace period is still valid.
anyone who has done this? any advise is it wise or any complications??thanks all

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm

yes u can do that no worries in this regard just send ur application

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

Go ahead and apply, just make sure you have the right supporting doccumentation this time around. Also, ensure that you state the first refusal on the new form.
All the best

HO.victim
Newly Registered

Re: 2nd pws application

Post by HO.victim » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 am

wacarol wrote:hey all.. I applied for pws first time was rejected because of maintenance fund falling below £800. I renewed my student visa and have managed to do another 3 months of saving the £800 so now want to apply again pws as the 12 months grace period is still valid.
anyone who has done this? any advise is it wise or any complications??thanks all
Yes you can do this not a problem. But make sure u have a degree because rules have changed and now you can only apply PSW on graduation or masters degree. Not on any PGD OR PGC. Also fill in form properly mentioning your refusal and any kind of criminal record u have even driving convictions.
hope it helps

wacarol
Newly Registered

Post by wacarol » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

thank you all. got an appointment next week, will keep you posted.ta!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm

best of luck