ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted, postal application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surmui

Post by surmui » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been granted ILR(self+ three dependents) and received my documents back yesterday,with in less than a month.I had made a postal application as I was not having any urgent plans needing passports.My application did have few hitches but with everyones help and guidance on the forum it's successful.So thankyou to all who helped me during this process.I had to submit a duplicate payslip (original went missing) Duplicate statement from the bank and a bit of confusion over the documents( last three months or all five years).

My time line is as follows
Date applied :- 17'th June
Fee deducted :- 18'th June
ILR stamped :- 10'th July
Documents received ;- 15'th July

Unfortunately I have not receieved any letter stating backdated ILR in my documents.On contacting the homeoffice i am asked to write to the case worker directly,which i am doing tomorrow.More waiting.......

But I am sure it will be sorted quickly.
Once again thanks to all and good luck. :D

surmui

Post by surmui » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

hi,
just to update my application outcome
i have receieved the backdated letter for my ilr application with the mention of one off payment as well. :D

Thankyou to everyone who helped directly or indirectly in the whole process.any queries i can help with,just give a shout.

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: ILR granted, postal application

Post by justice_will_reign » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 pm

surmui wrote:hi,
just to update my application outcome
i have receieved the backdated letter for my ilr application with the mention of one off payment as well. :D

Thankyou to everyone who helped directly or indirectly in the whole process.any queries i can help with,just give a shout.
That must be a relieve to you!