ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information of PSW to HMRC

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

information of PSW to HMRC

Post by 9603196090 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Dear everyone

am on psw visa right now

do we need to inform to HMRC that our visa status is changed from student visa to psw visa?

as far as I know, they will still have in their records that we are enrolled in full time education if we don't inform about this and later I think it can become an issue when we start earning? but it is my prospects i don't know what exactly can happen...

please can anybody advise me on this....does this affects?

thanks in advance

Cheers!

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: information of PSW to HMRC

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm

9603196090 wrote:Dear everyone

am on psw visa right now

do we need to inform to HMRC that our visa status is changed from student visa to psw visa?

as far as I know, they will still have in their records that we are enrolled in full time education if we don't inform about this and later I think it can become an issue when we start earning? but it is my prospects i don't know what exactly can happen...

please can anybody advise me on this....does this affects?

thanks in advance

Cheers!
It doesn't affect you and you don't need to contact them. They will know once your salary exceeds that student allowance and then your tax code will change. Don't worry.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown