ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply again? Urgent!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Selvyn
Newly Registered

Apply again? Urgent!

Post by Selvyn » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi,

I am one of the many victims of the maintenance requirement - my hearing date is on 27 July.

I wanted to double-check - can I apply again for the same PSW (transitional arrangement) now that I meet the £800 requirement?

My previous visa has effectively expired in that time, but my leave was extended until final determination of my appeal.

Grateful for a prompt response.

thanks.

Sel

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

same as me

Post by jagdish_10 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm

i am in the same state ...i am dealing with my appeal through immigration services who said i can re apply but will get rejected on the grounds that i dont have a valid visa,,,,but my friends got through when they re applied but with different bank statements ...i am confused tooo...if u get any informaion pls mail me at jagdishmsc@rediffmail.com