ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AR is taking more than 3 months.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ving

AR is taking more than 3 months.

Post by ving » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:12 am

Hi All,

I applied for Tier1 in March-09, but it got refused on General grounds of Refusal and i got rejection letter, i applied for AR in April 16, sent documents by post to Chennai BHC with proper evidences(evidences are allowed for my case), but till now there is no hearing from their end.
I sent couple of mails, i got replies saying they are reviewing applications based on month wise...currently they are reviewing march AR applications(as per the last mail i received frm them)...
Hope i should get some hearing from them in next month..

The same is happening to anyone.??? any comments.? any suggestions..

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:28 am

What is Administrative Review? wrote:The Administrative Review will be completed within 28 days and you will be notified of the result in writing.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ving

Post by ving » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 am

That statment is true, but these days due to many AR cases result is being delayed it seems.

Recent mail reply (july 9) that i got from chennai.adminreview@fco.gov.uk states below:

Dear Mr *****
Thank you for your email. Please be informed that the entry clearance manager is currently looking into review applications made in March 09.

We would inform you about the decision made on your review application once it is completed. We apologise for the delay and appreciate your co-operation

Regards
PBS Team
apr

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm

ving wrote:That statment is true, but these days due to many AR cases result is being delayed it seems.

Recent mail reply (july 9) that i got from chennai.adminreview@fco.gov.uk states below:

Dear Mr *****
Thank you for your email. Please be informed that the entry clearance manager is currently looking into review applications made in March 09.

We would inform you about the decision made on your review application once it is completed. We apologise for the delay and appreciate your co-operation

Regards
PBS Team
apr
I would advice not to loose your nerves and keep sending emails. Besides, it is anyway Chennai BHC, notorious for tutle walk.

1n1le

Post by 1n1le » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Hello ving,
I am in a similar situation.
My visa got refused in March and applied for AR in April 25th. 2 weeks back the chennai PBS team replying to my email said that April month applications are being reviewed now and in 20 days I may get an answer.

Dont know what to do, as so many other things are based on this and are pending. Hope it will turn to be a positive one.

My wishes to you too.

Regards

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 am

1n1le wrote:Hello ving,
I am in a similar situation.
My visa got refused in March and applied for AR in April 25th. 2 weeks back the chennai PBS team replying to my email said that April month applications are being reviewed now and in 20 days I may get an answer.

Dont know what to do, as so many other things are based on this and are pending. Hope it will turn to be a positive one.

My wishes to you too.

Regards
Another member (getbharath) has just reported that he got his AR with favourable decision in 2 months. He applied at Chennai BHC, I think
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 am

Hello Push_hsmp & everyone here in the thread........

I applied for AR on APRIL 17th and received a favorable outcome on JULY 15th i.e.., 2 days less for 3 months :-(. So others who have applied pls donot worry, they will update you once they are done. All march applicants are receiving their outcome now. One of my friend too got it this week.

For this particular success i would like to thank push_hsmp specially. Her timely guidence and best of all, her moral support paid off today with fruitful results.

Thanks to everyone out here especially the seniors who spare their valuable time to all answer everyone.

I will keep you posted once I receive the VISA. I am submitting the passport this monday i.e.., 20th JULY 2009.

Best Regards,
Bharath

1n1le

Post by 1n1le » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 am

Hi getbharath, good to know that you got it. Congrats!!

I applied on 25th April 25th and hope it turns out postive and expect it to be before this month.

Regards

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 pm

getbharath wrote:Hello Push_hsmp & everyone here in the thread........

I applied for AR on APRIL 17th and received a favorable outcome on JULY 15th i.e.., 2 days less for 3 months :-(. So others who have applied pls donot worry, they will update you once they are done. All march applicants are receiving their outcome now. One of my friend too got it this week.

For this particular success i would like to thank push_hsmp specially. Her timely guidence and best of all, her moral support paid off today with fruitful results.

Thanks to everyone out here especially the seniors who spare their valuable time to all answer everyone.

I will keep you posted once I receive the VISA. I am submitting the passport this monday i.e.., 20th JULY 2009.

Best Regards,
Bharath
I know I do not wish to disclose my identity but I would still like to be referred as he/his/him etc.... :D
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

Oh then pardon me. Here on I 'll address push_hsmp as & how u like ....may be more generic :-))

Best Regards,
Bharath