ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Bank Statement printed on both sides

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulkavuri

Tier 1 - Bank Statement printed on both sides

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 am

Hi

My bank statement is on official stationary. It is printed on both sides of the paper but only one side of it carries the official logo... is this accepted

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 - Bank Statement printed on both sides

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 am

rahulkavuri wrote:Hi

My bank statement is on official stationary. It is printed on both sides of the paper but only one side of it carries the official logo... is this accepted
I am not sure which Bank it is if this bank is in UK and as you mentioned n sure it is the Original format of the Bank.. than you can go ahead n apply becos if it is in UK the HO caseworkers will be familiar with similar cases before n should be fine for them

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 pm

You may land in trouble. If I were case worker, the obvoius question I would ask is why it is printed on both sides. I think even the most primitive bank, I could remember, also print statement on one side of the paper(by dot matrix printers).

Anyway, If this is UK bank you can go ahead as case worker might know this already or can anytime verify with the bank easily. If it is outside UKL bank, I think you would need more than bank statement to convince the case worker as the statement can be easily manipulated without logo/stamp etc.

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 pm

chetanojha wrote:

You may land in trouble. If I were case worker, the obvoius question I would ask is why it is printed on both sides. I think even the most primitive bank, I could remember, also print statement on one side of the paper(by dot matrix printers).

Anyway, If this is UK bank you can go ahead as case worker might know this already or can anytime verify with the bank easily. If it is outside UKL bank, I think you would need more than bank statement to convince the case worker as the statement can be easily manipulated without logo/stamp etc.
I am showing this bank account statement to prove my earnings, this is an US BB&T Bank and they give all the account statements in the same way.. can you suggest me any alternative

Btw when I provide the contact details of the person with whom they can verify the earnings with, should I provide the complete address details or will the phone number and e-mail address be sufficient ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

rahulkavuri wrote:
chetanojha wrote:

I am showing this bank account statement to prove my earnings, this is an US BB&T Bank and they give all the account statements in the same way.. can you suggest me any alternative

Btw when I provide the contact details of the person with whom they can verify the earnings with, should I provide the complete address details or will the phone number and e-mail address be sufficient ?
Well, if the bank is printing on both the sides as a standard policy there is hardly anything you can do. HO caseworker should be aware of that than.

Yes, address,email and contact no. is sufficient.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Thats perfectly fine. Many bank in UK print on both sides...
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer