ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL CASE{ISSUE AT STAKE}

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 am

Rajaali wrote: ...i dun understand this diplomacy of news channels!
You might have heard about something called "Paid News". A lot depends upon political situation in the country and I have seen many examples of Government or political pressure on reporters and news channels. And we should not forget that BBC is an "Aided" body. Well I don’t say BBC is against immigrants or students in this case, but rather influence of powerful forces on individuals.

I have read in this forum about students who were waiting for their visas since past 8 or 9 months. Now only some of them have got visas. The HO was asked by the government to halt the process of giving visas until their investigation is done. Nowhere could I find in any country's legislation that an individual has to wait for 9 months to get a visa. It’s a bloody huge time frame. On top of that these students were not given any satisfactory answer and were left alone to suffer.

So all in all government can do many mean things if it wishes to.

Rajaali

Re: CCL CASE{ISSUE AT STAKE}

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Rajaali wrote: ...i dun understand this diplomacy of news channels!
You might have heard about something called "Paid News". A lot depends upon political situation in the country and I have seen many examples of Government or political pressure on reporters and news channels. And we should not forget that BBC is an "Aided" body. Well I don’t say BBC is against immigrants or students in this case, but rather influence of powerful forces on individuals.

I have read in this forum about students who were waiting for their visas since past 8 or 9 months. Now only some of them have got visas. The HO was asked by the government to halt the process of giving visas until their investigation is done. Nowhere could I find in any country's legislation that an individual has to wait for 9 months to get a visa. It’s a bloody huge time frame. On top of that these students were not given any satisfactory answer and were left alone to suffer.

So all in all government can do many mean things if it wishes to.
It seems like practically HO just has an influence over international students otherwise illegal people live in destitution and they will oviously never contact HO for extension or renewal of their visas , British Citizens give a shit to HO anyways ...so at the end HO uses its power where they can show that they have an authority !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Although this article is quite old , but thankfully any of the news channel did admitted that there were genuine students in CCL:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 330037.ece

dreamvirgo
Newly Registered

does any one know about the lead cases

Post by dreamvirgo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

hi i am also one of the ccl victims,and was refused psw,
recently i saw a video on bbc related to ccl,they showed a guy called MUHAMMAD who won the case,i think bbc admitted he is geniune,so atleast some thing positivve from media,
does any body know has home office granted him psw????

there was a another guy in jang news paper who won the appeal,but my question is wat home office has done to the case winners.......

Rajaali

Re: does any one know about the lead cases

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:45 pm

dreamvirgo wrote:hi i am also one of the ccl victims,and was refused psw,
recently i saw a video on bbc related to ccl,they showed a guy called MUHAMMAD who won the case,i think bbc admitted he is geniune,so atleast some thing positivve from media,
does any body know has home office granted him psw????

there was a another guy in jang news paper who won the appeal,but my question is wat home office has done to the case winners.......
That BBC Reporter told in another forum that this student has his appeal allowed and now waiting for his PSW ., he also said that judges believed he was a credible witness and therefore BBC believes the same but still his appeal can also be dismissed if the decision cums against the students so in that way he's in the same line as all of us and until the test case decision wont cum out all those whose appeals have been allowed are also in limbo !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 am

BREAKING NEWS:

I just called AIT today and got to know that the determination of test cases is being typed at the moment and it cud b expected in couple of weeks ..so all of u get ready to hear sumthing by the end of this month ..the decision has already been given , wat is it no buddy knows but least v can do is 2 pray hard !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 am

Rajaali wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

I just called AIT today and got to know that the determination of test cases is being typed at the moment and it cud b expected in couple of weeks ..so all of u get ready to hear sumthing by the end of this month ..the decision has already been given , wat is it no buddy knows but least v can do is 2 pray hard !
I am sure you would have asked them what the outcome is..... Do they tell this over the phone, if i call them? I would be typed by the end of the day!!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:41 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:

I am sure you would have asked them what the outcome is..... Do they tell this over the phone, if i call them? I would be typed by the end of the day!!
nope they wont tell and neither did they told me coz as per the customer service rep. it is confidential and cannot be revealed without the judges permission but he did confirmed that determination is currently been typed and will officially b out anytime within next couple of weeks ..rest if u wanna call em go ahead 2 have ur assurety!

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm

thanks for update!!lets c..plz pray all people..we dont know what will be the decision but only pray.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

what could be the decision in present circumstances raja...what do u think i mean.i know we can only guess or can expect but what do u think what could be the most possible outcome!!!!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

what could be the decision in present circumstances raja...what do u think i mean.i know we can only guess or can expect but what do u think what could be the most possible outcome!!!!
As far as i think the decision wud not b in any1's favour ...Taking in consideration the weak evidences of HO and just the 3 test case hearings , it is not possible that judges will ask 2500 students to leave the country ...wat they wud most probably do is 2 set the guidelines on the basis that college was genuine , was able 2 issue diplomas and they were also teaching the qualifications ..then the burden will lie upon students 2 prove that they have studied which in my point of view wudnt b as easy as many thinks ...bcoz u just dun hafta show assignments and projects rather all ur eductaional history 2 date , ur visa extensions in UK and alot more ....

so this is wat i believe and hope that sumthing better than this happen but not the worst then this !

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

hi guys,
my hearing is in next month, and i think the result wil be according to the decision of a test case , which they r typing ...anyway let u know next month.

prince.07

CCL ISSUE

Post by prince.07 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am

Its my believe that CCL issue is as a result of HO lapses and administrative failure not student fault. Why cant HO accept their inadequacies and made the necessary changes instead of washing their dirty linen outside. Its a shame. Fingers crossed till the determination from the tribunal.

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL ISSUE

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 am

prince.07 wrote:Its my believe that CCL issue is as a result of HO lapses and administrative failure not student fault. Why cant HO accept their inadequacies and made the necessary changes instead of washing their dirty linen outside. Its a shame. Fingers crossed till the determination from the tribunal.
Very less people have courage to accept their faults, its an act of bravery which HO will never do!!!

badboy
Newly Registered

Post by badboy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Guys its better to be prepared for the worst than hoping that something positive will happen. Its a plain chicken up by HO and a lot of people have fallen victim.

I nevere studied at CCL but I was enrolled on a post-grad course and the bastards told me that they will apply for extension on my behalf. I then got a letter from HO sayin that i av applied for a PSW n submitted a post-grad diploma.

This was so funny and now I just cant wait for this test case to finish so i can rip the in the name of god into HO in court. Its been 9 fukin months i av been waiting for someting I didn't even do .

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:36 pm

badboy wrote:Guys its better to be prepared for the worst than hoping that something positive will happen. Its a plain chicken up by HO and a lot of people have fallen victim.

I nevere studied at CCL but I was enrolled on a post-grad course and the bastards told me that they will apply for extension on my behalf. I then got a letter from HO sayin that i av applied for a PSW n submitted a post-grad diploma.

This was so funny and now I just cant wait for this test case to finish so i can rip the in the name of god into HO in court. Its been 9 fukin months i av been waiting for someting I didn't even do .
well if u can suggest people of not hoping something gud den on the same basis u can suggest people of hoping something gud ...can u ? i mean neither u nor me and almost nobuddy in this forum has been 2 test case so nobuddy knows wat was dne there and wat will b the consequences of dat but i always say one thing 2 everyone that if u can think its not gonna happen and u dun have any point 2 prove that den y cant u think it will happen on the same basis that u dun have the proof for that even ...

so have a faith and em sure most of the people in this forum including u have a lil if not much faith and that's y they r waiting for such long otherwise tell me if u know its not gonna happen then y u r waiting ? exactly bcoz u know u r rite and same other people think ..so wen u think same den it doesnt makes any sense 2 say 2 expect something worst ....

i agree it cud b worst but it isnt yet so b positive and think positive !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am

one more thing everyone has to remember that this is a democratic country having no government influence on judiciary and the law system of UK is appreciated worldwide tho sometimes at higher level where national security is on risk government do intervene but in the cases like CCL , i dont think it wud happen ... In my opinion immigration judges give more favours 2 HO but in no way they are influenced by them ....

So i am not sure but can predict again that based on the weak evidences of HO it is not possible 4 judges to ask students to leave the country tho they can set strict guidelines for future hearings ...but lets suppose if its thee worst case den do not 4get that gurkha's case where they went up to house of lords ..so if students wish they can go 2 dat point and den HO will definitely lose bcoz House of Lords is made up of both government's and oppistion's lords and in this case opposition will smack HO down for their poor and weak evidences and previous weak checks on such colleges...

Therefore , i wud request every1 to have faith and hope bcoz this country definitely has a fair justice system and u wont b thrown out without your point been heard as like in many other countries of the world where u cant win against a state or state based orgnaization like HO !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 am

keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 am

ya

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 am

HOPE FOR THE WORST,PLAN FOR THE BEST :twisted: :evil:

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 am

:o :? :shock: :x :oops: :cry: :wink: :evil: :!: :?: :idea:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm

geoatleo wrote:HOPE FOR THE WORST,PLAN FOR THE BEST :twisted: :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :x :evil:

you r so positive...@ geo @leo

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :x :evil:

you r so positive...@ geo @leo
thanks bajee :D

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:28 pm

For myself i will take this as other way round :

HOPE FOR THE BEST , PLAN FOR THE WORST !

nobuddy including me plans for the worst and at the end gets badly hit ..so this is not the last time u will gonna have worst thing in ur life and therefore always have a contingency plan for ur future so that if anything worst is about 2 cum u already have a plan 2 tackle it !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 am

Rajaali wrote:
For myself i will take this as other way round :

HOPE FOR THE BEST , PLAN FOR THE WORST !

nobuddy including me plans for the worst and at the end gets badly hit ..so this is not the last time u will gonna have worst thing in ur life and therefore always have a contingency plan for ur future so that if anything worst is about 2 cum u already have a plan 2 tackle it !
very well said!!