ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final check before I submit my application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpnow
Newly Registered

Final check before I submit my application

Post by hsmpnow » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:46 am

please could the seniors quickly check this , before I submit my application... Thanks for all your support ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Border Agency
Tier 1
PO Box 496
Durham DH99 1WQ

14th July 2009

Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Application for extending permission of stay and switching from HSMP visa to Tier 1 (General) visa

Please find my application and supporting evidence for switching and extending my HSMP visa to Tier 1 (General) visa.

I have provided main evidence as well additional evidence where possible. In most cases, the main evidence should be sufficient but I have included additional evidence in case the main evidence is not sufficient.

Following is the list of evidence provided along with the application:

Qualifications - 30 points claimed
I have previously provided qualification related evidence with my initial application. Original Bachelor’s Degree and Mark Sheets are provided as additional evidence.

Evidence attached

• Original Bachelors Degree Certificate (Additional evidence).
• Original Mark Sheets (Additional evidence).

Previous Earnings - 45 points claimed

I am a self-employed IT consultant working through Ltd Company structure. I am the director and sole shareholder of XYZ Ltd. The claimed previous earnings comprise salaries and dividends drawn from XYZ Ltd during the period XX/XX 2008 – XX/XX 2009.

Evidence attached:

• Personal Bank Statements (Main evidence).
• Payslips (Main evidence).
• Dividend Vouchers (Main evidence)
• Accountant’s Letter Confirming Earnings Claimed (Main evidence).
• Business Bank Statements (Additional evidence).
• Business Company Accounts Prepared For The Earnings Period Claimed (Additional evidence).
• Client Contract Schedules (Additional evidence)

UK Earnings - 5 points claimed

All my previous earnings were in UK.

Evidence attached:

• Evidence in Previous Earnings section above.

Age Assessment - 5 points claimed
I was born on XX/XX/XX. I am 33 years of age on the date of application.

Evidence attached:

• Passport (main evidence).

English Language Requirement: 10 points claimed

My current leave to remain falls under HSMP visa category. As I am applying for an extension of leave to remain under a Tier 1 category, as per the guidelines, no further evidence needs to be provided. I attach my Original IELTS result certificate as an additional evidence.

Evidence attached:

• Original IELTS result certificate (Additional evidence).

Maintenance (Funds) Requirement: 10 points claimed

My personal saving is spread over various accounts in UK and overseas. My Indian HDFC Bank account is the only personal account where the balance has never dipped below the equivalent of £800 over the past 3 months. Hence, I submit bank statements and letter from HDFC bank as my main evidence in this category. The fund is fully repatriable into UK Sterling pound and immediately accessible in UK by way of an international debit card.
In UK, the bulk of my savings are banked with NatWest in XYZ Ltd’s reserve account as XYZ Ltd’s profit. More than £800 have been maintained in XYZ Ltd’s business reserve account over the last 3 months. As is evident from the Company Accounts above , I am entitled to more than £800, being the sole shareholder of XYZ Ltd. This amount can be dispensed to me as dividends at any given point in time and are available immediately. As such, I also provide the business reserve bank statements along with a letter from NatWest, as an additional evidence in this category.

Evidence attached:

• Personal Bank Statements – HDFC Bank (Main evidence)
• Letter from HDFC Bank Confirming Minimum Balance (Main evidence)
• Business Reserve Account Statements (Additional evidence)
• Letter From NatWest Confirming Minimum Balance Held In Business Reserve Account (Additional evidence)

Total Points Claimed: 105 Points

Other documents
I have also attached following which may be useful in assessing the application:
• Original HSMP Approval Application
• Traffic Offence Evidence (Speeding Ticket).

A separate dependent application follows this main application along with separate cover letter explaining evidence provided.

I have included a self-addressed stamped envelope (Royal mail Special Delivery Service). Please could you use this to return the evidence/documents along with passports.

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any queries or require additional information regarding any aspect of the application, please do not hesitate to contact me via any modes of communication noted below.

Thanks and best regards.
Yours truly,
HSMPNow

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 am

Hi. Just now I saw your post. Did you apply for HSMP Extn???