ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

username0903
Newly Registered

Please Help me

Post by username0903 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am

Please help me. ><

I am Oxford MBA student now.

My diploma will be available on mid Nov.

When can I apply for PSW?

Rajaali

Re: Please Help me

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 am

username0903 wrote:Please help me. ><

I am Oxford MBA student now.

My diploma will be available on mid Nov.

When can I apply for PSW?
u cant get PSW on the basis of Post Graduate Certificate and Post Graduate Diploma as per new rules and hafta complete your MBA degree !

username0903
Newly Registered

Post by username0903 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 am

Thanks for your reply. It's very clear.

However, if I have already completed my credits, I am only waiting for my certificate. Is there anything I can do?

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 am

username0903 wrote:Thanks for your reply. It's very clear.

However, if I have already completed my credits, I am only waiting for my certificate. Is there anything I can do?
if you have completed all the credits of your MBA including dissertation and the results are out but just waiting for the degree to be awarded then yes you can apply for PSW by asking your uni to issue you a letter confirming that you have completed all the requirements of the MBA programme and also the results are out but degree is not been awarded yet ..so make sure without results you cant but without degree certificate you can apply provided you get a uni letter as i said above !

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.