ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR letters

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sean7398

ILR letters

Post by Sean7398 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

For the ILR Set (M) Applications, it asks for 6 documents to span over a 2 year period. The letters must be from at least 3 sources, so for example I have got, joint bank statements, gas bills, and water bill statements.

Can I provide more than 6 letters (for example a letter from each month of the year) in joint names, or does it strictly have to be 6???

abi_abc
Newly Registered

Post by abi_abc » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 pm

If you have more than 6 I would provide more. You can also provide letters addressed singly from other sources to bolster your evidence.

Although the form says 6 from 3 sources some people have been asked later to provide more evidence, so if you have it now, supply it, they may process your application quicker as there will be no doubts over cohabitation.

They like council tax bills so if you have them it is a good idea to include, and any other government sources eg HMRC