ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Covering Bank letter authenticating statements ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulkavuri

Tier 1 - Covering Bank letter authenticating statements ?

Post by rahulkavuri » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi,

I am going to get statements from ICICI bank, they will not print the statements on letter headed paper. I have seen in the forums that sometimes this may cause problem leading to rejection.

So I decided to get a letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the bank statements... can you please guide me whether the following format from the bank would fine...

Dated: dd.mm.yyyy

To,
British Deputy High Commission,
Chennai

This is to Certify that Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is maintaining a ICICI Savings/Salary account with us bearing Account no. XXXXXXXX since January 2006.

We here by confirm that the statements issued by us on 20th July 2009 for the account number XXXXXXXXXXXX for the period June 1st 2008 to May 31st 2009 are authentic.

The certificate is issued at the request of the account holder without any recourse to us or commitment on our part.

Sincerely yours,

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 am

ICICI print the statement on the paper where they have ICICI logo also. So you need not to worry about that. I also used statement from ICICI and it was having their logo.

You can ask them to do this again on the paper where they have logo.

Moreover, a letter from ICICI on their letterhead stating that they issued this statement on your request and it can be verified any time etc.... should also be fine in case they give you statement on plain paper for some reason...

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm

AkashS wrote:ICICI print the statement on the paper where they have ICICI logo also. So you need not to worry about that. I also used statement from ICICI and it was having their logo.

You can ask them to do this again on the paper where they have logo.

Moreover, a letter from ICICI on their letterhead stating that they issued this statement on your request and it can be verified any time etc.... should also be fine in case they give you statement on plain paper for some reason...
Hi Akash,

Initially they said that they are out of stationary paper, so they guided me to take the printouts from another ICICI Branch... now the latest statements have the ICICI logo on them but in black and white