ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds Statements must carry Bank Logo ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds Statements must carry Bank Logo ?

Post by amit_cris » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 am

I have applied for Tier1 on 25 June . I have seen couple of people have got the application rejected, owining to issue with bank statements for Maintenance fund which does not carry bank logo.

I have attached the 6 months statements for Maintenance funds from ICICI bank provided by them taken from DOT Matrix printer on plain paper, though it mentioned branch address and my personal details like home address and account number , but it does not carry any ICICI bank logo, however ICICI bank has put their official stamp on each page. In addition to that i have attached 3 months statements on original bank letter head as i received quarterely statements from bank and letter from ICICI on their letterhead( includes logo) which is also stamped by manager which mentioned that on a particular date balance was xxx amount and it has never less than XXX amount in last 6 months ( mentioning the exact dates)

Will this be sufficient to prove the genuiness of application.Any comments shall be highly appreciated.

Going by the ukba website

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... intenance/

i found the following statement , which i hope should meet the requirement of BHC .

Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance Funds Statements must carry Bank Logo ?

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 am

amit_cris wrote:I have applied for Tier1 on 25 June . I have seen couple of people have got the application rejected, owining to issue with bank statements for Maintenance fund which does not carry bank logo.

I have attached the 6 months statements for Maintenance funds from ICICI bank provided by them taken from DOT Matrix printer on plain paper, though it mentioned branch address and my personal details like home address and account number , but it does not carry any ICICI bank logo, however ICICI bank has put their official stamp on each page. In addition to that i have attached 3 months statements on original bank letter head as i received quarterely statements from bank and letter from ICICI on their letterhead( includes logo) which is also stamped by manager which mentioned that on a particular date balance was xxx amount and it has never less than XXX amount in last 6 months ( mentioning the exact dates)

Will this be sufficient to prove the genuiness of application.Any comments shall be highly appreciated.

Going by the ukba website

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... intenance/

i found the following statement , which i hope should meet the requirement of BHC .

Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.
Hi Amit,

Don't worry about that. If you have already provided a letter from the bank on their letter head stating that they issued the statement, it is fine and accepted also.

You will be through with the above evidences.

Moreover, for some reason, even if caseworker reject your application on this bases (which is very unlikely), you can apply for review and provide the required documents later also.

But I am 100% sure that you will not be in any kind of trouble for the above things.. :)

Best of Luck :)

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Post by amit_cris » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 am

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

I have provided the letter from bank stating that on 20th June 2009, i have xxx amount available in my account. and that in last 6 months from this date to this date balance has never been lower than xxxx amount.

I HAVE NOT provided any letter from bank which say that they have issued the statement or statement they have issued are authentic or genuine.

But out of six months , for three months ( Jan - Mar) i have provied orginal statement on bank letter head which they usually send through post, but for next three months ( Apr-June) i did not have the statement on bank letter head, so they issued full statement for 6 months from (Jan-till June) , on plan paper ( bank Dot matrix stationary) which does carry any ICICI logo but they have stamped every page of it through their official seal.

Will this be acceptable ?.