ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earning proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moustafag
Newly Registered

Past earning proof

Post by moustafag » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 pm

I have been checking your forum for a while and got good idea on UK immigration system. thanks to every one involved in such helping site.

I need you help with my past earnings proof. as I am being paid in cash and not sure how to prove my past earnings when applying for immigration. I am sure I can get a letter from my employer to replace payment slips but how to link my bank statement with salary payments frpm employer.

I do not have access to other proofs as tax document. only two documents I can get are employer letter and bank statement.
Please advise.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Past earning proof

Post by push » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 pm

moustafag wrote:I have been checking your forum for a while and got good idea on UK immigration system. thanks to every one involved in such helping site.

I need you help with my past earnings proof. as I am being paid in cash and not sure how to prove my past earnings when applying for immigration. I am sure I can get a letter from my employer to replace payment slips but how to link my bank statement with salary payments frpm employer.

I do not have access to other proofs as tax document. only two documents I can get are employer letter and bank statement.
Please advise.
Letter from the employer stating monthly salary payments and bank statements showing those credits should be fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

moustafag
Newly Registered

Post by moustafag » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi push,

But I am placing those monthly payments in my personal account in cash. The bank statement will show these monthly cash depositions with not link to my employer.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 pm

moustafag wrote:Hi push,

But I am placing those monthly payments in my personal account in cash. The bank statement will show these monthly cash depositions with not link to my employer.
But I hope you have been depositing these regularly (& in exact amount as the net salary) in the Bank? Can you show your tax document?
regards,
push

moustafag
Newly Registered

Post by moustafag » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am

I did not do this exactly every month. Last month for instance I deposited my salary with other amount.

Please tell me what I need to do and will start from next month till reach needed accumilated balance.

And no I do not have access to my tax document.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

moustafag wrote:I did not do this exactly every month. Last month for instance I deposited my salary with other amount.

Please tell me what I need to do and will start from next month till reach needed accumilated balance.

And no I do not have access to my tax document.
You need two independent, mutually corroborating pieces of evidence. Tell us what documents you have.
regards,
push

moustafag
Newly Registered

Post by moustafag » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 pm

You need two independent, mutually corroborating pieces of evidence. Tell us what documents you have.[/quote]

The only two documents are; Employer letter & bank statement shows my monthly cash deposit of salary. Are those sufficient documents to saisfy case worker?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 pm

moustafag wrote:You need two independent, mutually corroborating pieces of evidence. Tell us what documents you have.
The only two documents are; Employer letter & bank statement shows my monthly cash deposit of salary. Are those sufficient documents to saisfy case worker?[/quote]But you said you deposit amounts which are different from your salary!! So the proofs do not corroborate each other. Do you have anything else? Whyd dont you have tax documents?
regards,
push