ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Negative outcome for Assessment

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nidhin
Newly Registered

Negative outcome for Assessment

Post by Nidhin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:48 am

Hi,
I have completed my bachelor degree of commerce from calicut university degree with second division and got admission for Master of Business(Accounting) in Australia.When i completed my masters over here and submitted my application to CPA(Proffesional Accounting Body)for getting my qualification assessed for migration purpose.But unfortunately the assessment outcome turned to negative,because i have been advised that my indian bachelor degree is not comparable to australian bachelor degree and instead an Associate degree only.Now i will have to do four more subjects to be qualifying for migration as an accountant.My question here is,if i my bachelor degree is not recognised here then how the university admitted me in to their Masters program?Could any one please advise me in urgent in this regard?Hope to hear from you soon....

Kind Regards
Nidhin

anildsouza
Newly Registered

regarding neg assesment

Post by anildsouza » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Indian master are not recognised in the US UK, Australia (not sure about NZ).

hisuleman
Newly Registered

Hi Nidhin,

Post by hisuleman » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am

Get your qualifications for Accountant assessed by VETASSESS & i'm sure you will get through mate.

Cheers
Suleman.