ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to work while appealing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priya_bhosale

Right to work while appealing

Post by priya_bhosale » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello,

My appeal for extension of hsmp under tier 1 was successful 4 weeks ago and i still havent heard from the HO yet.

My employer wants to see the proof that i am eligible to work while i m still waiting to hear from the HO and while the HO is in the process of issuing the visa. I am planning to show my employer information to this effect from some official website. I looked on the UKBA and AIT websites but couldnt find the information.

Does anyone know where i can find the relevant information?

Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 pm

See also section 3C.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinovinom
Newly Registered

hi

Post by vinovinom » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi Priya

I am also in the same situation as my appeal has been allowed and got a offer now but the agency wants a proof that I would get my visa and the duration is there a way that you had found to show the employer ?

Thanks
Vinom

monday

Post by monday » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I seems to be in the same situation with you guys. I won my appeal in first week in June 2009 and i am still waiting for HO call in letter. How long does this actually take. can anyone that has gone through this please advice!!