ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tribunal Decision on CCL Test Cases - Published here....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Tribunal Decision on CCL Test Cases - Published here....

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi All,

This is what all of you have been waiting for, the tribunal decision on CCL Test cases. Please fo to the following link:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Appeals/CCL+Tribu ... REVOKE.asp

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Your link not working. Are you able to correct?
John

linanayi
Newly Registered

Post by linanayi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

This link is not open properlly...can u send another link...n do u know what is the decision comes???

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 pm

link is not working ... if u know the latest news then tell us....

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 pm

redbull wrote:link is not working ... if u know the latest news then tell us....
is this a new rumour??y dont this link open and if there was any news it should b in telly or newspaper!!!!!!!!!!

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

link is not working bagula_bhagat post the result

Rajaali

Re: Tribunal Decision on CCL Test Cases - Published here....

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi All,

This is what all of you have been waiting for, the tribunal decision on CCL Test cases. Please fo to the following link:

guys calm down this link is not correct ...it is very obvious that the determinations are published in the case laws section of the website whereas the link this guy has given should direct you to the appeals section where you will only find how to , where to and when to appeal ...secondly the last command is just so funny which says CCL + Tribunals + Decision_REVOKE.asp...now the only fisshy thing in the whole web address is this last command ,...i think this guy is trying 2 tell u that he's got PGD in IT and want u to c how smart he is but just 4got that IT does not just teach u 2 write down the web addresses ...huh !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm

that's the problem with NEWBIEs they cum spread rumours and u will neva see them again and most of them have multiple user IDs ..so u may have seen them previously but unable to identify where they are the same rumour spreaders or not !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Rajaali wrote:that's the problem with NEWBIEs they cum spread rumours and u will neva see them again and most of them have multiple user IDs ..so u may have seen them previously but unable to identify where they are the same rumour spreaders or not !
yes u r right..every day new person try to spread some sensational news.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

To Raja,

If you are such a Techie Geek, you won't call that web address a command. That is just a URL, which takes you to the specified page/section of a website.

Why do you think that is funny?
Do you think a page/section on a website cannot be given that name?

I can access this website and link on my computer, may be your computers are not up to date with Windows Silverlight Technology.

He He

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 pm

I can access this website and link on my computer, may be your computers are not up to date with Windows Silverlight Technology.
Absolutely right! Indeed absolutely no Microsoft software on my computer at all.

The idea of posting a link is that you want other people to read what you can read! Currently you are failing miserably in that respect.

Can you at least guide us as to where on the AIT website we might find this? The name of the case?
John

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm

John wrote:
Absolutely right! Indeed absolutely no Microsoft software on my computer at all.

The idea of posting a link is that you want other people to read what you can read! Currently you are failing miserably in that respect.

Can you at least guide us as to where on the AIT website we might find this? The name of the case?
lol @ microsoft silver light tech... dumba** wat does microsoft has to do with ur so called URL ?

no matter even if u get the super computer , this address will still not open ...go chek ur computer withsome experts ...i think like CCL diploma u r screwed here too ..i pity on u ...tut tut

and i never claimed myself 2 b IT expert but thankfully i am also not illetrate like u who just use his hands and not brains while typing such stupid stuff and links !
Last edited by Rajaali on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

John wrote:

@ john...

this guy is a spammer ..can you please kik him away ...look at his other so called microsoft silverlight generated URL link :

http://www.ait.gov.uk/ait/harypoyter/case2500.asp

its none of his fault rather CCL case has made him psycho !

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi John and Raja C,

I am only trying to help. Look at my posts, I have been gathering information day and night. Phonning up ppl, sol, barri, coro and all to get information for all my brothers.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi John and Raja C,

I am only trying to help. Look at my posts, I have been gathering information day and night. Phonning up ppl, sol, barri, coro and all to get information for all my brothers.
oh yeah i can c with just 5 posts out of which 3 have just the funny dumb links ..u c u accepted urself that it took u days n nites 2 figure out how to write such kind of funny links ..anyways i am now least bothered 2 argue with u bcoz the few people whom i wanted to tell and are here for last couple of months have already got it that u aint a realiable n trustworthy source of info ...so keep on posting ur harry potter's links ..between harry potter is quite old why dun u find sumthing new and unique wat bout TWILIGHT ..it just sounds perfect with ur so called Microsoft Silverlight Tech!

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi John and Raja C,

If u really try to help us why ur not paste the determination on forum

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: Tribunal Decision on CCL Test Cases - Published here....

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi All,

O Bagula Bhagat....koi Bhagtan vala kamm v karr lai....avyen fookeh-fanter ee maari janda :twisted:

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am

Hi guys,

Just heard from a reliable source that all 3 students who lost their appeal in tribunal decision have decided to go to Royal Court of Justice (Apex Court) with their appeal.

My source tlles me taht thier appela is vrey weak and may not stand any chance in Apxe Court.

Best Of Luck....

We wil fight till the last drop of blood in our body!! Tell it to UK GOVT. (period)

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 am

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi guys,

Just heard from a reliable source that all 3 students who lost their appeal in tribunal decision have decided to go to Royal Court of Justice (Apex Court) with their appeal.

My source tlles me taht thier appela is vrey weak and may not stand any chance in Apxe Court.

Best Of Luck....

We wil fight till the last drop of blood in our body!! Tell it to UK GOVT. (period)

Bhagat ji, why cant you copy and paste here the determination text from the links which you posted yesterday. And now another hoax from you that they are going to RCJ. Give some valid links and relaible info, if you have any, otherwise you are just gonna get cussing and insults from CCL students. Have some dignity...!!!

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Anyone got any update about CCL students appeal in Uchattam Nyaylya.

I have to update sources on other boards.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Anyone got any update about CCL students appeal in Uchattam Nyaylya.

i have got some info from Tehsil Sangila Hill and Muridke students ..if you need to know more in detail then contact me at"

chak no. 320 , kurrhianwala stop , 32 km off sheikhupura road

now how's that ?

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Rajaali wrote:
bagula_bhagat wrote:Anyone got any update about CCL students appeal in Uchattam Nyaylya.

i have got some info from Tehsil Sangila Hill and Muridke students ..if you need to know more in detail then contact me at"

chak no. 320 , kurrhianwala stop , 32 km off sheikhupura road

now how's that ?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
very reliable source raja bhai