ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Tier 1 In-Person Applicants between 3rd - 7th Aug 09

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neilverma
Newly Registered

Urgent: Tier 1 In-Person Applicants between 3rd - 7th Aug 09

Post by neilverma » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Hello All

My current HSMP expires on 14th Aug 2009. For a multitude of reasons, I have to wait until 31st July before I can apply for Tier 1 extension.

As of this morning, appointments for in-person application are booked until 3rd Sep. Hence, postal application is the only way forward at this time.

Unless....an appointment slot becomes available during the week starting 3rd aug. I called the enquiry line this morning and confirmed that transferring appointments from one person to another is perfectly acceptable.

The process is simple: the 1st person cancels the appointment hence making a slot available and the 2nd person then books that same slot. However, I was informed about the obvious risk of the slot being taken by someone else during the interval of the slot becomming available and it being assigned to me.

To avoid this, both persons have to be on the phone at the same time, i.e either be physically present together or be on conference call. This is the only way of instantaneously transferring the slot from one person to another.

HERE IS MY PROPOSITION:
Is there anyone out there who currently has an appointment allocated between 3rd and 7th Aug and he / she does not urgently need to get their visa extented this very moment, i.e. can wait till Sep?

If so then are you willing to give me your slot?

If the answer is "YES" to both the above questions then I am prepared to offer a generous same day bank transfer reward in offfer for this generosity. Please PM me if you are seriously interested.

This is not a scam...this is desperation!!!

Thanks for reading

Neil