ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question 2 ask help !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

question 2 ask help !!

Post by mrsi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

hi basically my question is , my husband is on sppouse visa and he wants to go and meet his sister in holland he wants to go for 2 days but we are worried that would it effect his indefinite ? and also we have been told for indefinite visa when u apply for it they only check last 3 months payslips so does that mean if u work only for last 6 months would it be ok ? thankyou

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: question 2 ask help !!

Post by Rozen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 am

mrsi wrote:hi basically my question is , my husband is on sppouse visa and he wants to go and meet his sister in holland he wants to go for 2 days but we are worried that would it effect his indefinite ?
He should apply for a schengen visa (should be free) to come to Holland, as the UK spouse visa would not entitle him to enter Holland. Unless he has a RC of Family Member endorsed in his passport, then he does not need schengen visa to come here.
Also, it will not affect his application for ILR.