ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

submitted the application, earnings, any similar case

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rutha
Newly Registered

submitted the application, earnings, any similar case

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 am

Hi all,

I submitted all my papers at VFS Bangalore on 17th of July.

Age 5 points
Education 35 points
Earnings 45 points

For the earning, I have presented
1. Employer letter confirming my position, Salary structure. (original)
2. 12 months payslips, and corporate reimbursement slips. my reimbursement is part of my CTC. (all with seal and signature)
3. Three years Form 16 (Original)
4. 12 months Citibank email statements (pdf file, carries logo and bank name), highlighted the salary credit for all months, same figure as it appears in my payslips, but I didn't get the bank seal and signature on it.

is there a chance that they reject because of the missing bank seal and signature on the statements.

Thank you very much,

Rutha

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:39 am

email statements are not valid until you get them signed and stamped by the bank! even if they have logo!

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you very much for the reply.

So it is most likely that the visa will be refused. Will I get a chance to send the the statement with the bank seal and signature?

I really wish that I will have a second chance !

Regards,
Rutha

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 am

rutha wrote:Thank you very much for the reply.

So it is most likely that the visa will be refused. Will I get a chance to send the the statement with the bank seal and signature?

I really wish that I will have a second chance !

Regards,
Rutha
If you have colour printed your statements and they look very much similar to the original it "may" happen than case worker "think" they are originals. Many people in past has getway with this.But you shouldn't take any chance and send original stamp/signed statements as early as your can. Don't wait for your application refusal.Chances are caseworker receive these statements before he got his hands on your documents..Give it a go.

Besides, hope you have calculated your gross/net from your payslips (and this gross/net include your reimbursements). If you have done this separatly, then it might not be considered even if it is a part of CTC.Please note, home office need to know your earnings and not CTC.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 am

Thank you very much. I will send the bank statements with the bank seal and logo. Can I send it directly to the BHC Chennai, or where to send it. Please help me.

The collective earning I have shown includes salary + reimbursements (around 14 L per year). and my CTC breakup which I received from the HR refers to the corporate reimbursement as a component which I get every month, the same amount. Hope this is fine!

Thank you very much,

Rutha

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 am

I just called the VFS. They said that the application has been forwarded to BHC and under process, henceforth I cannot submit any document now. and there are 5 possible outcomes.

1. I may get the visa considering other papers are genuine and originals
2. They may ask for additional documents to ensure the proof of earning before making any decision
3. Refuse and give opportunity to appeal (where I can send the document)
4. Refuse and give opportunity for admin review (where I cannot send additional paper)
5. Refused and have to apply again.

now I have to wait for their decision.

Regards,
Rutha.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 am

rutha wrote:Thank you very much. I will send the bank statements with the bank seal and logo. Can I send it directly to the BHC Chennai, or where to send it. Please help me.

The collective earning I have shown includes salary + reimbursements (around 14 L per year). and my CTC breakup which I received from the HR refers to the corporate reimbursement as a component which I get every month, the same amount. Hope this is fine!

Thank you very much,

Rutha
I don;t think reimbursement can be considered as part of salary unless it is clearly mentioned in your salary slips and constitutes your gross salary.Also the net salary then corroborate with bank statement.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm

rutha wrote:I just called the VFS. They said that the application has been forwarded to BHC and under process, henceforth I cannot submit any document now. and there are 5 possible outcomes.

1. I may get the visa considering other papers are genuine and originals
2. They may ask for additional documents to ensure the proof of earning before making any decision
3. Refuse and give opportunity to appeal (where I can send the document)
4. Refuse and give opportunity for admin review (where I cannot send additional paper)
5. Refused and have to apply again.

now I have to wait for their decision.

Regards,
Rutha.
1. I would defer this statement. As the documents submitted are not in line with the guidance notes. Although there are chances that, since you have submitted colour print of your bank statemet(with logo+address), case worker may confuse this as original statement and award you points.
But if caseworker manage to see through it then i really doubt the assumption that earning points will be awarded.

2.This may happen and work in your favour. The only thing you have to check is do they often ask for additional documents?
3&4. You should be allowed to send additional documents in either case.

5.This is the outcome you should try to avoid and send the statements even if your application is forwarded to BHC for processing.No harm in trying rather than convincing yourself for outcome or information given by VFS staff. All know who VFS and BHC works.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok. Thanks again. Then I go forward getting the statements and send positively tomorrow.

and where to send the paper?

I received the reply via mail as well through phone that I cannot send any paper. In spite of that if I want to do, then should I have to go to VFS Bangalore and submit this additional paper. because they forward the paper to Chennai.

Regarding the income, every month I get two payslips, one taxable + corporate reimbursements. and I submitted both. but figures are reflected in my bank statement as company corporate credit. (however the statement is not valid)

Regards,
Rutha

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Dear Chetan,

Do you think this covering letter would help? and I am still confused where to send, Bangalore or Chennai?

Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that I have applied for Tier 1 – General Migrant VISA at VFS Bangalore on 17th of July 2009, and today I found that I have attached the bad batch of bank statements which was produced towards the proof of earnings, where I do not have the Bank seal and the signature. Although I have attached the Pay slips, Letter from Employer, Form 16 – 3 years, I think the bank statement are very important for making the decision, henceforth I honestly accept that the issue was from my end, where I overlooked the documents, while compiling the papers.

I am herewith attaching the right batch of bank statements with the seal and the signature, and I believe the decision on my application is not made yet, and I kindly request you to consider this attached document in making the decision. Incase if the decision is already made, I kindly request you to give a chance to appeal where I can represent the necessary paper.

My kind request is, I would like to have a chance to produce the right document in a case my application is refused, as I honestly carry all the genuine papers to be eligible to receive the Tier 1. In addition I have also got a special letter from my employer stating the same amount of salary is credit to my Citibank salary account.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 pm

rutha wrote:Dear Chetan,

Do you think this covering letter would help? and I am still confused where to send, Bangalore or Chennai?

Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that I have applied for Tier 1 – General Migrant VISA at VFS Bangalore on 17th of July 2009, and today I found that I have attached the bad batch of bank statements which was produced towards the proof of earnings, where I do not have the Bank seal and the signature. Although I have attached the Pay slips, Letter from Employer, Form 16 – 3 years, I think the bank statement are very important for making the decision, henceforth I honestly accept that the issue was from my end, where I overlooked the documents, while compiling the papers.

I am herewith attaching the right batch of bank statements with the seal and the signature, and I believe the decision on my application is not made yet, and I kindly request you to consider this attached document in making the decision. Incase if the decision is already made, I kindly request you to give a chance to appeal where I can represent the necessary paper.

My kind request is, I would like to have a chance to produce the right document in a case my application is refused, as I honestly carry all the genuine papers to be eligible to receive the Tier 1. In addition I have also got a special letter from my employer stating the same amount of salary is credit to my Citibank salary account.
Don't accept that you have submitted the wrong evidence or else it is like providing proof to caseworker for rejection. Just mention that you want to include the bank statements to your application which can help case worker to make informed decision.Not sure whether you can request about appeal after rejection. Well be positive and expect it to be approved.
Beside this, have you not received your any reference no. for your application? You have to mention the reference no. of your application so that documents can be included quickly.

Regarding B'lore or Chennia BHC, I am not really sure where to send the documents. But i would send the document on the address where I sent my application unless stated otherwise.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 pm

It says that Bangalore doesn't process visas. also my DD was in favor of BHC chennai, payable at chennai.

Also VFS has no involvement in visa decisions it seems. Though I have submitted my paper at VFS Bangalore, I think in that case I have to send this letter to BHC Chennai. directly to the British Consulate. because my papers are forwarded to BHC on the 17th itself.

I modified the covering letter. Many thanks for your help. Lets hope for the best.

i would be grateful if someone could comment on the visa office Chennai or Bangalore. where to send? Tomorrow morning I will get the seal on the bank statements and same day I will courier it to right consulate.

Thank you very much,
Rutha.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 am

chetanojha wrote:
rutha wrote:Dear Chetan,

Respected Sir,

Don't accept that you have submitted the wrong evidence or else it is like providing proof to caseworker for rejection. Just mention that you want to include the bank statements to your application which can help case worker to make informed decision.Not sure whether you can request about appeal after rejection. Well be positive and expect it to be approved.
Beside this, have you not received your any reference no. for your application? You have to mention the reference no. of your application so that documents can be included quickly.

Regarding B'lore or Chennia BHC, I am not really sure where to send the documents. But i would send the document on the address where I sent my application unless stated otherwise.
Modify the cover letter as per Chetan's instruction. Mention that you want to include additional supporting documents for your application which will help caseworker to work on your application.

Also, mention your reference number on cover letter as well as on Envelop so that it can reach to concerned person directly.

Send it to Chennai BHC as Bangalore VFS has nothing to do with your application once it is processed to Chennai BHC.

Moreover, in case if your visa is refused on the basis that you sent duplicate statement or statement is not having stamp and signature of bank officials, you will get a chance to ask for admin review, that time you can provide your original statement with logo and stamp and sign on it.

Don't worry too much about this. You will get the Visa Mark my words :)

Best of luck.

- Akash

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 am

Don't delay and send it today itself with Blue Dart or DHL so that it can reach to BHC, Chennai by tomorrow.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Dear Akash, Chetan,

Thank you very much. I have got a mail from Chennai visa, case worker department not to send any documents now. and they will do the assessment based on the submitted documents at the time I lodged the application. Even I sent it by post they will not consider it it seems now. Only when they need this paper upon admin review or appeal, I can send it.

I will preserve this document,

and I have sent mails, and also responded in a way that I will submit the paper if the case worker required the document to process my visa. and the mail sent to the Case worker section. They are aware of this communication and they knew that I have the original documents, which I wanted to submit.

After they (chennai visa case worker section) explicitly mentioned not to send, and the assessment will be made only based on the submitted documents, I am afraid to send, as this may end up in a different way.

Now I have to wait. and I have the papers to present if they deny the visa because of previous earnings proof.

wish me luck guys !

Regards,
Rutha.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

rutha wrote:Dear Akash, Chetan,

Thank you very much. I have got a mail from Chennai visa, case worker department not to send any documents now. and they will do the assessment based on the submitted documents at the time I lodged the application. Even I sent it by post they will not consider it it seems now. Only when they need this paper upon admin review or appeal, I can send it.

I will preserve this document,

and I have sent mails, and also responded in a way that I will submit the paper if the case worker required the document to process my visa. and the mail sent to the Case worker section. They are aware of this communication and they knew that I have the original documents, which I wanted to submit.

After they (chennai visa case worker section) explicitly mentioned not to send, and the assessment will be made only based on the submitted documents, I am afraid to send, as this may end up in a different way.

Now I have to wait. and I have the papers to present if they deny the visa because of previous earnings proof.

wish me luck guys !

Regards,
Rutha.
If I were you, I would have sent the document even after their email.It's upto you to send the document or wait for decision.