ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

alkhair university pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KHANJEE078
Newly Registered

alkhair university pakistan

Post by KHANJEE078 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi all,

I am just applying for a tier 1 . I hold an MBA from Al Khair university in Pakistan. Just wanted to know if anyone else has tried getting the comparability report for the same fom Naric?

If so please advie as I am afraid they are going to say its equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree. Please advise if anyone got any experiences.

salloo

Post by salloo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 am

I tried with your given information and the Point Based Calculator is considering this as Bachelor's level. So, most probably NARIC will also give you Bachelor's level as the database of Point Based Calculator is given by NARIC.

Either don't waist your money/time or wait for someone else who has done this before and can guide you.
salloo

blue.olive

Re: alkhair university pakistan

Post by blue.olive » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 pm

KHANJEE078 wrote:Hi all,

I am just applying for a tier 1 . I hold an MBA from Al Khair university in Pakistan. Just wanted to know if anyone else has tried getting the comparability report for the same fom Naric?

If so please advie as I am afraid they are going to say its equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree. Please advise if anyone got any experiences.
It is equalivent to UK bachlor degree and you wont be able to qualifiy for Tier1 unless u have a salary of 20K and degree equalivent to UK master or above
Therefore check ur status if you qualify then go ahead else there is no point to waste money
regards olive

k820

Post by k820 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 pm

what if you are hloding two mba degrees. one in finace and one in sales?

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 pm

0 + 0 = 0