ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR help ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

ILR help ?

Post by mrsi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 pm

i have been told for indefinite visa when u apply for it they only check last 3 months payslips so does that mean if u work only for last 6 months would it be ok ?i would appreciate if anyone replies back with ful explanation as i am quite worried i am here for 8 months n only workd for a month i havt not taken any kind of benefits from govt i am payin council tax bill from my name and also tanent agreement is on my name so let me know thankyou

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm

It's fine.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 pm

anymore explanations?

abi_abc
Newly Registered

Post by abi_abc » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi

I've had a look at some of your previous posts to see what type of visa you are on.

Husband on spouse visa, wife British citizen, right?

OK. It doesn't matter that you have not been working for the complete 2 year period. For ILR on spouse visa you only have to show the last 3 months payslips and 3 months bank statements before you apply. So either one of you or both of you could be working to support yourselves at that time. Or if you are really lucky, living off ample savings and not working at all!!

One thing I noticed in an older post. You said your father-in-law was supporting you financially. This is not allowed for when you apply for ILR and it isn't really allowed now. When the time comes to apply for ILR and the previous 3 months it is vital that you show that you are supporting yourselves as a couple with no outside financial help or you could be refused. You don't want anything questionable on your bank statements.

Hope this helps more.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 pm

mrsi wrote:anymore explanations?
Starting multiple threads over the same issue is not the way to go! Keep it in one, so that other members get where you're coming from and are able to advise you accordingly. :idea:

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Ok sorry Rozen .. its just i am worried and wanted a reply .