ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (JR) Sucess in Liverpool ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roopscisco

HSMP (JR) Sucess in Liverpool ?

Post by roopscisco » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Hello,

is anyone here who got sucess on their application form @ Liverpool PEO ?

Thanks.
Roopscisco.

rgora
Newly Registered

Post by rgora » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

my ILR app (under HSMP JR) was successful at the LIverpool PEO on 27th june'09.

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

rgora wrote:my ILR app (under HSMP JR) was successful at the LIverpool PEO on 27th june'09.
hey Congrats.. i could manage to secure an appointment there on 20th Aug.
for ILR (HSMP JR).

what documents you have provided to them as i have lost one of my P60. im wondering this is a MUST to include , but i have got all others in my hand.

Any advise on this ?

Cheers.
Roopscisco.

rgora
Newly Registered

Post by rgora » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

my caseworker asked for P60s - i have 3 and 1 P45; she didn't ask me for any further info/

advice would be to sort all docs by type (payslips, P60s, bankstatements) and labelling each bunch to say how many of these docs there are etc..

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm

rgora wrote:my caseworker asked for P60s - i have 3 and 1 P45; she didn't ask me for any further info/

advice would be to sort all docs by type (payslips, P60s, bankstatements) and labelling each bunch to say how many of these docs there are etc..
Hey

Thanks for the reply. Yeh.. as you said its better to sort all docs.. ( have every thing but 1 p60 is missing ? however could mange to speak to my xEmployeer & they agreed to send me a copy. so hope that would be fine.

Thanks.
Roopscisco.