ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travelling with temp stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Buzz

travelling with temp stamp 4

Post by Buzz » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi,
I applied for eu1 application, and i have got temporary stamp 4. can i travel out of ireland and return with temp stamp 4.

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: travelling with temp stamp 4

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Buzz wrote:Hi,
I applied for eu1 application, and i have got temporary stamp 4. can i travel out of ireland and return with temp stamp 4.

Thanks
That is excellent buzz. So you have sent the application.

How long did it take for them to get back to you and grant you the temporary stamp 4.

In regards to your question, you can travel out of Ireland and back, provided you apply for a Re-entry visa.

Which country are you from?

If your country is a visa free, then you might be exempted from the re-entry visa requirement.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Buzz

Post by Buzz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 am

Hi obie, thanks for you response it took almost two months to be be granted temporary stamp 4 and i am from ghana. the only problem i have now is that DOJ have lost my marriage certificate i dont really now what to do about this.