ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund- HSMP to Tier 1 transition catagory

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baskey

Maintenance fund- HSMP to Tier 1 transition catagory

Post by baskey » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 am

Hi,

I am querying on behalf of my friend, who got HSMP visa in Nov 2008 and falling under HSMP-Tier 1 transitional arrangements. He and his wife already got the visa but not yet relocated to the UK. Now they want to apply dependant visa for 2 kids. Please let me know, how much mtce. fund to show?

Is it £1600+ £ 1600= £ 3200? Or Should he additionally show their mtce fund as well ie £ 2800 + £1600= £4400?

Please clarify.

Regards,

Baskey

srikp

Re: Maintenance fund- HSMP to Tier 1 transition catagory

Post by srikp » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am

baskey wrote:HSMP visa in Nov 2008 and falling under HSMP-Tier 1 transitional arrangements. Baskey
Perhaps I am wrong but I cannot see how someone with HSMP in 2008 qualify for transitional arrangements.

baskey

Re: Maintenance fund- HSMP to Tier 1 transition catagory

Post by baskey » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am

srikp wrote:
baskey wrote:HSMP visa in Nov 2008 and falling under HSMP-Tier 1 transitional arrangements. Baskey
Perhaps I am wrong but I cannot see how someone with HSMP in 2008 qualify for transitional arrangements.
In my understanding, if you got your HSMP approval before introduction of Tier 1 ( ie from March 2009? ) , then you will be coming under transitional arrangements and their dependant will be only INR 20K against current Tier 1 dependant fee of ~ INR 50K. But my question is about mtce fund requirements.

Regards,

B