ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I HAVE URGENT TRAVEL BUT THEY AREN'T HELPFULL,JUST SENT BACK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evnlondon
Newly Registered

I HAVE URGENT TRAVEL BUT THEY AREN'T HELPFULL,JUST SENT BACK

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

I HAVE URGENT TRAVEL TO GO MY COUNTRY FOR MY SISTER WEDDING,I WAITED MY PASSPORT MAYBE THEY CAN SEND ME BACK,AND I CALLED THEM TODAY FIRST OF GUY TOLD ''TILL 01.09 THEY ARE SEND TRAVEL DOCUMENT AND YOU CAN COME BACK ENGLAND'',I CALLED LIVERPOOL H.O SHE TOLD ME ''OK MRS.I CAN SENT YOUR PASSPORT ASAP,IS IT OK! :twisted: !!''I ASKED THIS MEAN CANCELED MY ALL PROGRESS TIME?? HER ANSVER IS NO! :?: !!! BUT THIS IS MEAN CANCEL!!!!! I CALLED MY COUNTRY EMBASSY TO ASK THEM WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT RESIDENCE CARD,SHE TOLD ME THIS IS NEW PROGGRESS TIME :shock: :shock: THEY CAN NOT SAY HOW LONG IT CAN TAKE.I WANT TO GO MY SISTER WEDDÄ°NG 3 MONTH BEFORE I SENDED MY EEA2 TO LIVERPOOL OK BUT ISNT IT URGENT???? IM GETTING CRASY... WHAT CAN I DO?

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm

I GOT MARRY WITH EU GUY,APRIL 09,
I APPLIED EE2 MY HUSBAND EEA1 SAME DAY SAME BRUNCH

MAY I HAVE COA..
STILL NOTHING
I HAVE URGENT EXCUSE,WITH A LOT OF PROOF :(
AND!!!!!
IF I HAVENT ANY VISA HOW CAN I GO AIRPORT??ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO MOVE ON PLANE(THEY LOOKING YOUR PASSPORT AND ISSUE VISA)
IF I HAVE ANY URGENT THINKS I JUST to pray :twisted: :twisted:

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: I HAVE URGENT TRAVEL BUT THEY AREN'T HELPFULL,JUST SENT

Post by 86ti » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm

evnlondon wrote:WHAT CAN I DO?
First, stop shouting please.

If you are afraid that your EEA2 application will be withdrawn if you ask for your passport back then, no, it will be not and will keep its place in the queue. If you are a visa national, however, you will need to apply for an EEA family permit at the UK consulate of the country you are going to visit.
Last edited by 86ti on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

SORRY IM NOT SHOUTING,THIS IS JUST QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW CAN I GET THAT.
86ti wrote:
evnlondon wrote:WHAT CAN I DO?
First, stop shouting please.

If you are afraid that your EEA2 application will be withdrawn if you ask for your passport back then, no, it will be not and will keep it's place in the queue. If you are a visa national, however, you will need to apply for an EEA family permit at the UK consulate of the country you are going to visit.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 pm

evnlondon wrote:SORRY IM NOT SHOUTING,THIS IS JUST QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW CAN I GET THAT.
Why do you need to write in capital letters?

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 pm

BECAUSE MY COMPUTERS PROBLEM (I HAVE DIFFERENT LETTERS,AND IF SOMETHING WRONG YOU JUST CAN SEE NUMBERS)
ITS NOT ABOUT DIFFERENT MEANING
THIS THINGS WHICH ONE I WROTE,ALL I COULDNT UNDERSTANT.
AND FOR ANY MISS UNDERSTANING I WROTE CAPITAL LETTERS.
SORRY FOR THAT
86ti wrote:
evnlondon wrote:SORRY IM NOT SHOUTING,THIS IS JUST QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW CAN I GET THAT.
Why do you need to write in capital letters?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:23 pm

86ti wrote: Why do you need to write in capital letters?
Maybe to show us that she's very UPSET with the UKBA? :evil:

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

IM NOT REALLY
BECAUSE JUST 3 MONTH LEFT (ALOT OF PEOPLE WAIT 1 YEAR)
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I FLY TO MY COUNTRY..
BECAUSE FOR FLY THEY ARE LOOKING YOUR ISSUE VISA,IF I HAVENT ANY STAMP OR ANY LETTER(THEY NOT ACCEPT MY LETTER)WHICH STATU I CAN GO?
Rozen wrote:
86ti wrote: Why do you need to write in capital letters?
Maybe to show us that she's very UPSET with the UKBA? :evil:

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm

As I said, you will have to apply for an EEA family permit at the embassy of the country you are going to visit.

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm

OK
MANY THANKS
LAST QUESTIONS,IF I GO TO AIRPORT WITHOUT ANY STAMP OR ANY VISA IN MY PASSPORT WHAT IS MY STATU,BECAUSE I HAVEN'T ANY VISA MY VISA ISSUE APRIL 09 FINISHED BEFORE THE FINISHED I SENDED MY PASSPORT FOR A RESIDENCE CARD?
86ti wrote:As I said, you will have to apply for an EEA family permit at the embassy of the country you are going to visit.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm

evnlondon wrote:I HAVE URGENT TRAVEL TO GO MY COUNTRY FOR MY SISTER WEDDING,I WAITED MY PASSPORT MAYBE THEY CAN SEND ME BACK,AND I CALLED THEM TODAY FIRST OF GUY TOLD ''TILL 01.09 THEY ARE SEND TRAVEL DOCUMENT AND YOU CAN COME BACK ENGLAND'',I CALLED LIVERPOOL H.O SHE TOLD ME ''OK MRS.I CAN SENT YOUR PASSPORT ASAP,IS IT OK! :twisted: !!''I ASKED THIS MEAN CANCELED MY ALL PROGRESS TIME?? HER ANSVER IS NO! :?: !!! BUT THIS IS MEAN CANCEL!!!!! I CALLED MY COUNTRY EMBASSY TO ASK THEM WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT RESIDENCE CARD,SHE TOLD ME THIS IS NEW PROGGRESS TIME :shock: :shock: THEY CAN NOT SAY HOW LONG IT CAN TAKE.I WANT TO GO MY SISTER WEDDÄ°NG 3 MONTH BEFORE I SENDED MY EEA2 TO LIVERPOOL OK BUT ISNT IT URGENT???? IM GETTING CRASY... WHAT CAN I DO?
Not really understanding your post, as it's really all over the place, but I'll give it a shot....

1. You've applied for a Residence Card on EEA2 because you're married to an EU citizen.

2. You've requested your passport back because you want to go to your home country asap for your sister's wedding.

3. You are worried your application will be cancelled if they return your passport.

4. You are concerned you will not be allowed to board the plane because your passport will have no Residence Card endorsed in it.

5. Not quite sure the bit about your embassy.

So here goes...

1. All well and good.

2. They normally return passports within about ten days or so.

3. As 86ti has said, you WILL NOT lose your place in the EEA2 application queue even if you request your passport back. They will ask for it again when your application is assigned to a caseworker, and you can resend it then.

4. You obviously don't need a visa to go to your home country, so ofcourse you'll be able to embark from the UK. As for coming back to the UK, as again 86ti has said, you can just apply for an EEA Family Permit from the British High Commission over there.

5. Like I said, I'm not clear on this one.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

evnlondon wrote:OK
MANY THANKS
LAST QUESTIONS,IF I GO TO AIRPORT WITHOUT ANY STAMP OR ANY VISA IN MY PASSPORT WHAT IS MY STATU,BECAUSE I HAVEN'T ANY VISA MY VISA ISSUE APRIL 09 FINISHED BEFORE THE FINISHED I SENDED MY PASSPORT FOR A RESIDENCE CARD?
86ti wrote:As I said, you will have to apply for an EEA family permit at the embassy of the country you are going to visit.
Not a problem. Under EU Law you are legal in the UK by virtue of your marriage to an EU citizen.

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm

OK MANY THANKS FOR ANSWER
Rozen wrote:
MANY THANKS
Not a problem. Under EU Law you are legal in the UK by virtue of your marriage to an EU citizen.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm

evnlondon wrote:OK MANY THANKS FOR ANSWER
Rozen wrote:
MANY THANKS
No worries Evnlondon. Maybe now you can relax a bit, and take time out to sort out your keyboard? :wink:

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Post by evnlondon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

:D YES I MUST BUY NEW ONE :D
Rozen wrote:
evnlondon wrote:OK MANY THANKS FOR ANSWER
Rozen wrote:
MANY THANKS
No worries Evnlondon. Maybe now you can relax a bit, and take time out to sort out your keyboard? :wink: