ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application Submitted - Earnings in paychecks query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulkavuri

Tier 1 Application Submitted - Earnings in paychecks query

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi

I have submitted my application today with the following proofs

1. Degree Certificate from the university
2. Previous earnings from India
3. Previous earnings from USA, payslips which state the mode of disbursement for some of the payrolls as 'Check'...
4. Bank statement from ICICI with Bank Seal, Logo
5. Original Bank statement from BBT Bank, USA (printed on either sides) where paychecks were deposited or electronically credited.
6. Official Tax Document, W2 from employer
7. Letter from university confirming the language of instruction
8. Bank Letter confirming the maintenance funds, minimum balance as 4400GBP and bank statement of the last 5 months showing minimum balance
9. Experience letter from my company

I am little worried about the paychecks that were deposited into US Bank account, the exact net deposit into the account matches the pay checks but the transaction is shown as 'Counter Deposit' in the bank statement.

I enclosed three of the four original payslips which show the check number too... I have enclosed the four electronically generated payslips ( which show mode of payment as check) and got them attested...

Please let me know whether you think I should send any other letter as safety measure... my employer may not give the letter explaining the mode of disbursement

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Application Submitted - Earnings in paychecks que

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 pm

rahulkavuri wrote:Hi

3. Previous earnings from USA, payslips which state the mode of disbursement for some of the payrolls as 'Check'...
5. Original Bank statement from BBT Bank, USA (printed on either sides) where paychecks were deposited or electronically credited.
8. Bank Letter confirming the maintenance funds, minimum balance as 4400GBP and bank statement of the last 5 months showing minimum balance

I am little worried about the paychecks that were deposited into US Bank account, the exact net deposit into the account matches the pay checks but the transaction is shown as 'Counter Deposit' in the bank statement.

I enclosed three of the four original payslips which show the check number too... I have enclosed the four electronically generated payslips ( which show mode of payment as check) and got them attested...

Please let me know whether you think I should send any other letter as safety measure... my employer may not give the letter explaining the mode of disbursement
Looks fine to me.You have payslips net amount matches with bank statements. Payslips (stamped/verified)etc.

I would not worry.

rahulkavuri

Post by rahulkavuri » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 am

chetanojha wrote:

Looks fine to me.You have payslips net amount matches with bank statements. Payslips (stamped/verified)etc.

I would not worry.
i had a business visa for UK earlier, i do not remember what info i provided for the place of birth of my father the last time... but certainly i did not provide the correct information the last time... but this time i have provided it correctly...

would this be a problem if the place of birth differs in earlier application and the current application...

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am

rahulkavuri wrote:
chetanojha wrote:

I would not worry.
i had a business visa for UK earlier, i do not remember what info i provided for the place of birth of my father the last time... but certainly i did not provide the correct information the last time... but this time i have provided it correctly...

would this be a problem if the place of birth differs in earlier application and the current application...
I don't think you are asked place of birth of your father in application. I never entered any such details in my application. It doesn't matter.